• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Breeding help, any different from ORAS?

Years
Dear PC,

I always played the game as is, and I would get competitive Pokemon off trade or edit my Pokemon. I am trying to get the hang of breeding and needed some help understanding different methods such as masuda method.

So how does one control the offsprings gender, hidden ability, its second ability (like moxie over intimidate for example) and how do I get a perfect 6IV mon? Also Say if I followed the method and got an offspring with 6IV, right gender and ability how do I keep breeding for a shiny without changing these values? Is this any different in the ORAS games?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Nope, X/Y breeding is same as ORAS. The only advantage ORAS would have is the battle resort circle thingy.

Back