• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2020
    What are your thoughts on the ugliest pokemon.
    Also any pokemon that you have no Idea what it's supposed to be.
    Mine is Mega Salamance.
    Is it a boomerang or The New Republic logo?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Since this is about Pokémon in general, not just Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, I've moved this over to Pokémon General. If there's any topics you want to discuss that pertain to Pokémon in general rather than just the games, make sure to post them here in the future :)

Also, Stunfisk. That's the one Pokémon whose design I can find literally no silver lining of redeemable qualities in -_-

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • First one that comes to mind is Sigilyph. I just...what is it? I know its a solid Pokemon for battle in the games but i just cannot get myself to use it. It is just so horrible design-wise in my eyes.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Thinking about it some more and the Spritzee line comes to mind as well. Those Pokemon just give me the overall creeps by how ugly they are to me.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    1st gen Mew from Green version.

Golbat would have you think otherwise...

Ugliest Pokemon

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
    Years
  • You know what's the complete opposite of Minun,Emolga,Minccino, whatever Pikachu face Pokemon there is beside Pikachu? a man + monkey named Mankey.
    Ugliest Pokemon

Ewwww....

Captain Morgan

Please post responsibly
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 15, 2016
    Jynx. I thought it was hideous when I was 8 years old, and I still think the same 18 years later.

There are some that are challenged in the looks department but I still like them though. Such as Nosepass/Probopass and Stunfisk.

Back