• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    Hi guys, I'm a veteran player and just discovered the Shiny Gold Sigma, so I HAD to play again. Life. I expect I could be useful and have some fun. And sorry for my english, it's not my native language and I speak 3 languages more, so sometimes I mix them and their grammars. Life, again. So... hello, world!

Years
  • Haha reminds me of my cousin.. she speaks four languages and mixes them up a lot when talking. :D;; That's pretty awesome regardless. Welcome to PC, Exidreo!

Yup, fangames are quite popular here and a lot of members join hoping to play them or even make their own. So if that's your primary interest I'm sure you'll find a lot to occupy yourself with. [: Don't hesitate to ask me if you're unsure where to post or if you'd like to chat. Have a splendid experience!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    Well I LOVE learning languages, but it's true that when you try to speak them all togheter it turns kinda tough. Now in my office there are french, italian and brazilian people, and I work in Spain so...

But just because I love languages I offer myself as translator, any project I could help please tell me, I'd love to. I could help with spanish, english, french and italian. And if I push myself a little bit, maybe with portuguese too. German is still far from my understanding, but who knows... maybe in a while

Back