• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the northern lights are back at it another year

Years
  • Congratulations to Aurora for her 3 year anniversary on PC :D. You've always been one of the most down-to-earth people on the simulator and are always trying to inform the masses about the tiers you play. Little by little, I've noticed more people on the server getting into tiers such as RU, Ubers, and even UU! Your relentless propagation of these tiers is a major reason why, and the server is better off because of it.

Of course, I doubt these efforts would have paid off if people didn't like and respect you so much. There's a reason why you've made so many friends on both PC and Smogon, after all. I'm proud to say that I'm one of them. Congratulations again and hopefully you will spend many more years on this pleasant site^^

Sirfetch’d

Ah yes congrats!! An exceptional user like yourself who is well educated in both the arts of Pokemon Showdown Moderating and BW Ubers is quite rare to come across these days. I can say without hesitation that it has been an honor to spend these past three years not only being your forum acquaintance but also your friend. You're an amazing presence both on the forums and the server. PC would not be the same without you, Aurora. I hope you're around for many more years to come!

Years
  • I'm surprised it's only just now you've become a PC Veteran, figured you would have been around longer than that. But with all the amazing service you do, the celebration was all worth it and I hope you continue serving us proud.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Happy anni, Aurora (: you are fun and sweet and hawt and I hope you'll stay for more than 3 years more!

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Congratulations to Aurora for her 3 year anniversary on PC :D. You've always been one of the most down-to-earth people on the simulator and are always trying to inform the masses about the tiers you play. Little by little, I've noticed more people on the server getting into tiers such as RU, Ubers, and even UU! Your relentless propagation of these tiers is a major reason why, and the server is better off because of it.

Of course, I doubt these efforts would have paid off if people didn't like and respect you so much. There's a reason why you've made so many friends on both PC and Smogon, after all. I'm proud to say that I'm one of them. Congratulations again and hopefully you will spend many more years on this pleasant site^^

Hi, Sweep (& / # / + /
    tutor.png
    /
    sitestaff.png
    /
    simadmin.png
    /
    forumsmod.png
    /
    cc.png
    /
    tc.png
    /
    contributor.png
    )! Thank you for your kind words! I am honoured to call you a very good friend and am indebted to you for helping me get into both Ubers and RU after years of retirement and destitution. Without your help I would not have been able to spread the joys of both metagames!

Ah yes congrats!! An exceptional user like yourself who is well educated in both the arts of Pokemon Showdown Moderating and BW Ubers is quite rare to come across these days. I can say without hesitation that it has been an honor to spend these past three years not only being your forum acquaintance but also your friend. You're an amazing presence both on the forums and the server. PC would not be the same without you, Aurora. I hope you're around for many more years to come!

I believe another user with those exact qualities has posted in this thread (or has posted the thread).

Thank you very much! I have greatly enjoyed my time spent around you too and hope to remain here for as long as possible!

Aurora is the best. Congrats!

Thank you wolf! You are a great player and I'm grateful for the fact that you tend to the competitive community here with loving care.

Congrats Aurora!

It's always a pleasure to have you around, even if I don't know you much. You're an amazing person! and I hope we can talk more often with the time! :)

Thank you Archy :) You're a great person yourself and I hope I can catch you around the server more often while I still have the chance!

I'm surprised it's only just now you've become a PC Veteran, figured you would have been around longer than that. But with all the amazing service you do, the celebration was all worth it and I hope you continue serving us proud.

Thanks Hikamaru! It feels even shorter than that lmao. I sure will!

Happy 3 years! From what I've heard you're quite the irreplaceable face around here, don't leave anytime soon and keep being an awesome miitomo friend. ('o')/ Congrats ~

Thanks Janna!! The longer I stay, the more I want to stay! I appreciate your shared sentiments towards pet cats :)

Happy anni, Aurora (: you are fun and sweet and hawt and I hope you'll stay for more than 3 years more!

Thanks for the kind words Rika c: I sure will!!!

hi aurora!!!

man, it sure is different with you around PC...and I mean that in a good way! I'm honestly glad you decided to join years ago because you're one of those people who PC just quite wouldn't be the same without. :>

Hope you stay for more years to come!

Thanks Angie! I'll never forget seeing one of your patented tl;drs the first day I logged onto PC and thinking something along the lines of 'Wow'. I hope I can reach eleven years someday too!

Back