• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the Scene!

Years
  • Hello to all. I am a long time Pokemon trainer. First for me was Pokemon Red on my Gameboy. I knew nothing about these amazing little monsters at the time, or how far I would fall down the rabbit hole. I have played every new generation since.

I however was never much into the competitive scene. This is new territory for me. I am looking to learn as much as I can and find other trainers to battle, trade and learn from. So far having a blast breeding but still a lot to learn. I always knew about things like EV and IV but never found much use for them since I almost exclusively played the story. Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hiya AteBit! I like your username, it made me laugh :3

You're not the only one obsessed, we're all very very irreparably far down the rabbit hole, haha. I missed Gen V and am currently playing it on an emulator, but besides that I've played every generation pretty extensively. Which one is your favorite?

Also, PC is certainly a great place to be when it comes to competitive battling! We've got a really active discussion section dedicated solely to it, the Battling and Team Building section! We even have a battle server, which is a great way to practice and a lot of fun.

Good luck with the competitive! I do hope you'll have a look through some of the other sections as well, there's a lot to chat about here! Have fun :)

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Nice to meet ya AteBit!

Like Rainbow said, The competitive scene here is awesome and I've learned so much from all the great members here!

As for the breeding and trading, we have a forum (or two?) for just that. I'm sure you'll find yourself loving those sections lol

Anyways, nice to meet ya again and enjoy your time on PC! :D

Back