• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[X/Y & OR/AS] Derv1205's Shop! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
Would you trade for these?
Shiny Roselia
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Level 1
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Calm
Moveset: Aromatherapy, Synthesis, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder

Shiny koffing
31/31/31/31/31/31
Level 1
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Bold
Moveset: Toxic Spikes, Stockpile, Pain Split, Swallow

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2014
Hey, would you be interested with Oblivia Deoxys Speed Forme Lvl 50? I am looking for your Meloetta. Thanks

Years
Hi, I was wondering if you are interested in trading one of your 6IV's Ditto for a 6IV Lonely Larvitar with Curse, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Pursuit egg moves

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Hey, I have a 6 IV shiny Groudon and 6 IV shiny Deoxus, would you mind trading these 3 for them? I would also like the ralts to be adamant (if that's to hard or would take to long I don't mind the one listed)

-I'm brand new here so I can understand if you don't believe me and would like to see the Groudon and Deoxus first before trading

FC: 5472-8622-6216

What I Want:

Shiny Ralts

31/31/31/xx/31/31
Level 1
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Modest
Moveset: Growl

Shiny Riolu

31/xx/31/31/31/31
Level 1
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Timid
Moveset: Follow Me, Iron Defense, Vacuum Wave, Agility

Shiny Roselia

31/xx/31/31/31/31
Level 1

Last edited:
Years
If they are kalos born i'm interesten in:

Spoiler:

I know that are many xD but i'm interested in if are kalos native lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 29, 2016
Yes! I've finally found a flying pikachu! The only problem is that along with my DS Lite and 3 Wii games, my pokemon X has vanished into thin air. :( I'm not very competitive, so I don't know much about IVs, but I do have a few shinies and legends on my white 2.So here's what I have. (all of these are on pokemon White 2, and my pokemon x is missing)
Spoiler:

I have other legends, but these are the important ones.
Now for the pokemon that I'd like
Flying Pikachu, any Mew, any Jirachi, and if you can find any, Manaphy and Shaymin. (I'v looked everywhere for the last two.)
If there's anything you like, I'll be sure to transfer it once I find my pokemon X or buy a new gen 6 game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Interested in flying pikachu, volt tackle pikachu, and xerneas. I would like to know the nature and I've of xerneas first.

Offer all 6 iv except lake trio, deoxys, diancie, and tanabata jirachi
Arceus
Shiny genesect
Shiny giratina
Shiny palkia
Reshiram
Shiny latios
Tananbata jirachi
Hasty Diancie
Brave Diancie
Shiny kyogre
Shiny groudon
Shiny ho oh
Victini with event move
Deoxys
Lugia
Uxie
Azelf
Mesprit
Shiny Entei
Shiny Raikou
Shiny Suicune

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
Hello. I am fairly new to Pokémon in general. I was wondering if you had a charizardite for trade? It can be with any pokemon (I don't need charizard, just the mega stone). I could trade you venasaur with venasaurite. Would be fair or would you want something else? Let me know, thanks

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
Years
Hey everyone! Apologize but rough semester at school and did not have much internet or time to breed/trade/clone. I'm on vacation and I left my PowerSaver at home, so yeah, I can't clone, but i will be able in a couple weeks. Notice that I have not answer everyone, and I'm sorry, I'm just saving time, if I did not answer you are more than welcome to make a new offer :) Thanks!

Also, I'm looking for a Destiny Knot for my Omega Ruby game, thanks!

Would you trade for these?
Shiny Roselia
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Level 1

Shiny koffing
31/31/31/31/31/31
Level 1
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Bold
Moveset: Toxic Spikes, Stockpile, Pain Split, Swallow

Eh, are these mine or yours that you are offering? Sorry, have many pokemon, can't keep up sometimes. Lol.

Hey there,

I was wondering if any of your 6IV Dittos are from non-JAP regions?

Yes, a few of them are I think, I have 5IV that are JAP.

Hi ! interested with that shiny 6 iv treecko and event electrive! take a look at my shop in my siggy !
I'm interested on this one:
Marill
(Thick Fat) Adamant
egg move (superpower,belly drum)
You can pick either the treeco or electivire. :)

If they are kalos born i'm interesten in:

Spoiler:

I know that are many xD but i'm interested in if are kalos native lol

Lol, I'm 99% sure that all of them are KB except for the Dittos. If i find one that isn't I will let you know, what do you have to offer?

Interested in flying pikachu, volt tackle pikachu, and xerneas. I would like to know the nature and I've of xerneas first.

Hello. I am fairly new to Pokémon in general. I was wondering if you had a charizardite for trade? It can be with any pokemon (I don't need charizard, just the mega stone). I could trade you venasaur with venasaurite. Would be fair or would you want something else? Let me know, thanks

I may have a Charizard with megastone, I think this is possible. But, would you mind trading the Venasaur to my Omega Ruby? And I'll give you the Charizard from my Pokemon X game. If that's fine with you.

All trades will not be done soon unless I have the pokemon cloned and available, sorry about that but bear with me. It may take some time to trade. :) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back