• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Inside His Mind

eleventh

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAR
Years
  • Inside His Mind

I… I don't know where I am. Please, is someone there? Somebody! It's so dark in here. I'm scared. It's so cold. Mom, dad! Are you there? Please answer me! Anyone? I'm scared. I don't know where I am. I don't know… Please…

It's so lonely here. So quiet. So… dark. I'm alone. I don't want to be alone. Please… I don't want to be lonely anymore. It's driving me mad. The silence is driving me mad. Please. Tell me, whoever is there! Where am I? Please… I… I don't know where I am!

I give up! I give up!

"Don't!"

Huh!

"Sorry."

A voice. Where… where are you!

"You can't see me. You will only hear me"

Are you my mommy, or my daddy?

"No"

A friend. Are you a friend? Please, get me out of here. I want to see my mom and dad.

"Yes… but I can't"

Why? It's so dark. Give me some light. I want to see myself. Please. I… I don't know where I am. Might at least tell me where I am? Please! It's so cold. Why am I even cold? It is cold, isn't it?

"I can't"

Doesn't matter. I'm already mad. I'm crazy. I'm so crazy that I already forgot how to be normal. Am I crazy? I don't know. Where's my mom and dad? Where's the light? I know! Make some fire! Fire! Of course. Fire! Heat! Get me some heat, no, fire. I want fire.

"I'm so sorry…"

You aren't. Who are you? Wait a minute. I'm dead, aren't I? That explains the dark. But why am I the only one here. Where is the other? I'm not the only one that is dead, surely. Dead! Dead! Are you dead? Is this heaven? No, this is hell! But there is no fire. I SAID GIVE ME FIRE!

"I'm so sorry. I can do nothing"

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Can't you see I'm talking? I 'am' talking. Where am I? Darkness. Cold. Alone. Voice. You're just a voice. Can you hear me? How come that you can hear me? You're just a voice. Wait. Maybe I'm also just a voice. A mad voice. An insane voice. HAHAHAHAHA…

"You don't know where you are, do you?"

"WRARRRRRRRRR"

"WHAT THE!"

"Dialga! Sorry. Another nightmare."

"Nightmare? But you're not sleeping."

"I am… not?"

"You're meditating-ish."

"Yes. Yes I am… Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Is it you 'inner self' again?"

"I guess"

"Sometimes, I think meditating is not good for you. You always sort of slip apart. You said it's because of your 'inner self'. I wonder what's with your 'inner self'"

"This conversation is pointless. Where is Darkrai? I need to talk to him… or Cresselia."

"Not sure."

"Then locate them!"

"Arceus… What is wrong with you?"

"…"

Last edited:
    Back