• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aftermath of the Pokemon War [Rated G]

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
  • April stopped and looked back. She felt bad for leaving Wallace behind to deal with the grunt himself.

I have to go, Wallace told us to find Steven. What could this Steven be able to do? April thought and made herself walk forward.

She looked around as she walked, the trees stood tall and the wet grass slapped itself against her shoes and legs. Her Pikachu was walking beside her, his nose twitched as he looked around. Pikachu seemed excited to be in the forest, had he never been allowed to be outside?

April walked onto a dirt path and stopped. "Now where is Evagnor?"

"Hey you! Yeah, you with the Pikachu!" A voice called and April looked to her left."You look weak. I challenge you to a battle!"

"Alright. Go Mouse!" April said and Mouse ran out in front of her.

"Come on out Psyduck!"Oliver said throwing a pokeball.

"Wh-What?" April asked looking at the boy. The boy had short dark brownish red hair and wearing dark blue jeans. He's also wearing a short sleeve dark yellow shirt.

The boy chuckled."A Pokemon battle. My Psyduck against your Pikachu."

"Alright. Go Mouse." April said and Pikachu raced in front of her.

"Come on out Psyduck!" The boy said throwing a red and white pokeball. In a red flash a rotound yellow duck appeared. The duck raised its hands to its head.

"Psyduck use Scratch!"Oliver commanded.

The Psyduck waddled over to Pikachu.

"Mouse use Quick Attack!"I said."Then use Thundershock!"
    The Psyduck raised its arms to scratch but Pikachu quickly stepped to the side.

After moving out of harm's way, Pikachu shot sparks from his cheeks. The sparks flew at Psyduck. They hit it before it knew what had happened. The Psyduck stepped backwards in confusion, hands still on head.

Oliver growled slightly."Psyduck use scratch again!" The Psyduck once again walked towards Pikachu. Pikachu jumped, trying to jump over its head but Psyduck reached up. Psyduck scratched Pikachu with two of its claws. Pikachu jumped its head but missed his footing and landed headfirst in the dirt.

"Mouse? Are you ok?"April asked, her face was serious like it usually was.

"Pii!"Pikachu cried standing back on his two back feet.

"Good, use another Thundershock on it."

Spark's crackled from Pikachu's cheeks and he charged at Psyduck. As Pikachu got close the sparks came and shocked Psyduck. Psyduck fell over, fainted.

"Good job Mouse." April said and at the praise Pikachu raced over to her feet once more. April bent over and patted Pikachu's head.

Oliver pulled out his pokeball and returned his Psyduck.

"If you're a new trainer you probally need to know where Evagnor is, right?"Oliver asked. Without giving her time to answer, Oliver said."Keep following this path until you get to a split. Once at the split turn left. Following that path you'll find Evagnor.

"Thank you."April said and started to walk along the dirt path.

Last edited:
    Years
  • ((Due to length of post, I've contained it inside two small boxes. Simply click to enlarge and view. Like a Pokeball, but with words!))

Part 1
    Spoiler:

Part 2
    Spoiler:

Years
  • [OOC:]

First things first, you can put one part in one post and another part in another post. It might even be more beneficial for you to do this if you wish... You do not have to jam everything into one.

@angel, your Pikachu gets a level up. Good descriptions although you were given a Light Ball last round so your Pikachu is stronger than normal Pikachus... Should keep that in mind for the future. The light ball makes your electric affects more powerful so it is amazing for you.

@Godzil: Usually this is not as descriptive as I would like. But you actually "one upped" me here. I thought that an absorb (20 attack) would in no way knock out a Wooper. But it does 4 times the damage because woopers two forms are both weak against it. Good job in choosing the right pokemon and choosing the right moves. You get a level up although in the future I want it to be more descriptive. In an actual RP I most likely would not have accepted that as a victory for you.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Kaylin blinked at the small, red and white ball that Sedna held out to her. Kaylin knew that it was a Pokeball and, though it was a common item, she was still strangly touched that this beautiful had given her this ball. Kaylin carefully took the ball and placed it in her pocket. Sedna gave another heart-breaking smile and said, "Maybe you'll be able to use that ball soon, though I'll suggest to save it for a special case."

Once that was done, Sedna started to walk down the Route once more, Kaylin behind her. The two walked in silence for a while before Sedna turned her head and looked at the young girl. She sighed, then stopped and turned to face Kaylin once more.

"May I ask why you're walking so far behind me?" Sedna asked, her arms crossed infront of her.

"Oh...well..." Kaylin began, surprise at the sudden question. "I...was just following you..."

"And you can only do that when you're five feet behind me?" Sedna asked. She then sighed, lowered her arms, and turned around again, though she turned her head to look at Kaylin. "Why don't you walk beside me? You can see me, can't you?"

"Yes..." Kaylin answered quietly.

"Well then get your butt over here," Sedna ordered, making Kaylin squeek slightly as she quickly went over to stand by Sedna. With a grin, Sedna once again set off down the Route, this time Kaylin keeping pace with her.

Once again there was a silence between the two, though Kaylin thought she could hear a light humming coming from Sedna. The girl just looked at the ground and watched as each foot stepped in front of the other. Suddenly, she felt an arm snake around her shoulders, causing the girl to jump and Sedna to laugh.

"Relax, my jittery Pidgey," Sedna said, a laugh still in her voice as she hugged Kaylin to her side. "You just looked so down, I thought a little hug would cheer you up!"

"How can you be so cheerful?" Kaylin asked, once again looking at the ground. "You seem to know what happened. Wallace was defeated, which means that Lavignor has been taken over by Team Rocket. Who knows what they're doing to the people there, or if they already have some of thier grunts on our tail right now."

"There are worse things that could happen," Sedna said solemly.

Kaylin was about to argue, but when she looked up she saw the sadness in Sedna's crimson gaze and clamped her mouth shut. Once again there was silence for a bit before Sedna heldn Kaylin even closer to her side.

"And if you're so worried about anyone, or thing, coming after us; don't. I'm never going to let anything happen to you..." Sedna said at length.

Kaylin grunted when Sedna tightened her grip on the girl, who was very surprise at the strength the woman had. Kaylin was about to ask what Sedna was talking about when she saw another kid up ahead. He had strange white hair and was holding hands with a Charmander who had a strong flame. Kaylin grinned, happy to see another kid, then rushed out of Sedna's grasp towards the boy.

"Hey! Weren't you one of the kids-" Kaylin began to call out to the boy when was interrupted by a Poochyena who jumped out of some bushes and in front of Kaylin, growling at her. The girl began to back away but was stopped by Sedna's hand on her shoulder.

"Oh come on, are you going to let that little thing bully you?" Sedna said with a grin. "I think you should show it some manners."

"But Chomp is still injured from the last fight, I don't know how much more he could take." Kaylin said.

"Trust me, he'll have enough for this battle. After all, who said you had to make this little dog faint?" Sedna said with a grin.

Kaylin blinked, then gasped when she got Sedna's meaning. She dug into her pocket, took out Chomp's pokeball. After a quick throw, the Water type appeared once more. He looked a bit more rested then from before, but he still held bruises from the last battle and it was clear he wasn't at his top form.

"I'm sorry Chomp, but I need you to help me with this Poochyena," Kaylin said, though Chomp only scoffed and got into a battle position. "Alright then, Chomp use Leer!"

Chomp glared at the dog pokemon, causing it to shiver in fright. However, before Kaylin could give another order, the Poochyena rushed towards Chomp and Tackled him to the ground.

"Chomp, Water Gun!" Kaylin shouted.

Chomp grunted but was quick to unleash a blast of water from his large mouth, knocking the Poochyena off of him and a bit aways. The Poochyena shook his head, then rushed forward for another Tackle, but Chomp was able to roll out of the way of the attack.

"Chomp, use Scratch!" Kaylin ordered.

Chomp nodded, then ran forward and slashed at the Dark type with his little claws, doing a good bit of damage. However, the Poochyena was able to counter with a Tackle, doing even more damage to the already battered Totodile.

"Okay Chomp, just use another Water Gun!" Kaylin shouted.

Chomp didn't show any sign that he heard, but took in a deep breath and let out a powerful Water Gun attack. This knocked the Poochyena back even more and her rolled against the ground a couple times before finally stopping with a big 'thud'.

Before it could start to get back up, Kaylin reached into her pocket for Pokeball Sedna had just given her and threw it at the Poochyena. The ball hit the dog, making it open up and bring the Poochyena in with a red light. The Pokeball fell to the ground and shook once...twice...a third time and...

Years
  • [OOC:]

Congrats Charzeon for capturing a Poochyena

261.png

Species: Poochyena
    Level: 6
    Ability: Run Away
    Moves: Tackle, Howl

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Hmm...I'm not sure how to battle someone else, do we PM them first? Other than that here's the rest of my post:

Ada walked on the dusted path that lead towards her next destination with her Shinx by her side, she paused every so often to admire the surroundings, when she went to reach down and look at a plant it suddenly sprung up, revealing a Butterfree, she had been hiding in the grass. "Wow!" Ada exclaimed, as it leaped up and began running towards a figure, the figure became another trainer - a girl with brown hair which was tied up into a messy bun, she had a long wavy dress and sandals - with a total carefree aura about her.

She smiled "Hey Butterfree, did you find those berries?" Butterfree nodded and handed over a handful of Pecha Berries that she had been storing. "Good job!" The trainer said, patting her on the head. She then noticed Ada and smiled "You know, my Butterfree hasn't had any training for a while, would you mind if we battle?"

Ada smiled "Course!" She was ready, and excited. "Shinx, you ready?!" He nodded and barked, and ran forward to face Butterfree.

"My name's Tess, by the way" The girl said "Okay, Butterfree go! Confusion!" Butterfree's eyes turned competely blue, and in turn did the same with Shinx's eyes. He staggered for a few seconds, it looked like he had a headache, but it didn't last long "Shinx, spark!" Sparks of electricity ran along is feet and he came in contact with with the Butterfree, it was very effective, and the Butterfree dropped.

"Let's call it a draw." Tess said, scooping up her Butterfree "I don't want her to get any worse" With that she turned and left. And Ada was gomsmacked, in Tess's trail there was a shiney item that was clouded in dust...

Hope that's okay for now.

Last edited:

Lisbeth

Rain Dancer Ninetales (?)
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2011
    OOC: I'm sorry, I won't be able to post today. I'll post tomorrow night for sure, or even earlier if I finish uni works early ;)

Sorry!

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • In a spoiler because I think it's pretty long.

Spoiler:

OOC: What's that item, Tomackze?

Years
  • [OOC]:

@Sophie. I wish it was a battle post where there was a determined winner but I'll take it. BTW the item Ada found was a potion

@dragonite149: Your Pidgey has just leveled up to level 7. Congrats! Check if it learned a move on the serebii website. I believe it learns one in level 7 but I could be wrong. Also the item you found was a Sitrus Berry. Will you give it to the trainer that you just battled? If you will you might be pleasantly surprised with what he gives you in return... Maybe?

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Dante, now walking backwards from where he just came started to second think himself. "Heh never mind Blitz forget those guys like they would ever do anything for us," He said to a confused Blitz scratching the back of his head. Dante then turned around and started heading for route three when he suddenly heard rustling in the bushes head. Out from the thick bushes came a lonely ralts whom didn't seem too happy. "Hey look Blitz better get fired up cause this guy looks like he wants to fight," Dante said with a big smile on his face he wanted Blitz to become stronger as soon as possible so this was just exercise to Dante.

"Alright let's start up with an ember attack!" Dante commanded to Blitz who started to charge at the ralts. Blitz then jumped into the air and unleashed many fire bullets from his mouth. The ralts quickly moved out of the away avoiding any of Blitzs' embers. The ralts then counter attacked with a powerful confusion attack which blew away Blitz into a near by tree. "Blitz!" Dante exclaimed as he ran to the hurt charmander. "Char!" Blitz growled as he got back up and started to stomp around eager to continue the fight. "Alright," Dante began, "Use scratch!" Blitz then ran toward the ralts and scratched him with his razor sharp claws. Ralts endured the hit and used another confusion attack yet again blowing Blitz away into another tree bark and leaves flew through the air. Ralts happy with its previous attack smiled and started to taunt blitz by laughing and waving him to come at him..

Dante now angry rushed toward Blitz to encourage him to get back up. "Come on Blitz you can get back up don't let this cocky ralts beat you," Dante said rubbing Blitz on the head trying to comfort him. "Come on Blitz you can do it," Dante said smiling and helping Blitz back up. "Alright Blitz let's go attack!" Dante commanded as Blitz rushed at the ralts. The ralts quickly avoided Blitz and used another confusion attack. "Blitz stand strong!" Dante said hoping Blitz could with stand another attack. "Charmander!" Blitz yelled as he held his ground against the confusion attack and then countered with ember. "Ral!" The ralts moaned in pain as it got hit by the attack. Ralts quickly got back up and used another confusion attack. "This seems like this is its only attack," Dante thought as Blitz avoided the attack and lunged himself at the ralts and used a scratch attack landing the hit. The two pokemon both exchange attacks, Blitz using scratch and ember and ralts using confusion and growl.

Blitz attacks eventually became weak because of the ralts growl and the ralts became tired from fighting with Blitz. Both pokemon panting from tiredness. "Hmmm let's see what i got in here," Dante said looking through the backpack he brought. Nothing, Dante didn't have anything in his backpack to capture the ralts so he just figured beating it in a fight would due. "Alright Blitz use ember!" Dante commanded. Blitzs' flame on his tail became brighter as the charmander jumped into the air and released the fire bullets for a direct hit. "Ra...," The ralts moaned right before it landed on the ground unconscious. "Good job," Dante said to Blitz who walked over to his trainer and sat down tired from the fight

Last edited:
    Years
  • [OOC]:

@Hunterzero: You do not have a pokeball yet so you can't capture a pokemon without it. But you did defeat the Ralts so I'll give your Blitz the level up.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • The ball twitched one more time before finally stopping with a 'ping' sound. Kaylin blinked, at first unbeliving. When the ball did not move any more, it slowly dawned on the young girl that this Pokemon, who had only moments ago been a foe, was now a friend. This dog was now her's to command and she can use him to help her and, overall, help him to become stronger.

When she realized this, Kaylin slowly let a grin cross her face and she punched the air. "Alright! I caught my first Pokemon!" Chomp let out a happy cry and jumped in the air, punching the air much like his trainer.

A musical laugh reached the young girl's ears and she turned to see Sedna laughing, then clapping her hands once more. "Bravo, bravo! I swear, if more trainers had your energy, there would be a lot better ones out there."

Kaylin blushed at the compliment, then watched as Sedna gracefully went over to the now occupied pokeball and bent down to pick it up. She walked back to the girl and held the red and white sphere in front of her.

"So? What are you going to name this little puppy?" Sedna asked with a smirk.

Kaylin looked at the ball before slowly taking it from Sedna's hands. She turned the ball over a few times before looking up at Sedna and saying: "How about Lupin? Isn't that Latin for wolf or something?"

"Well, the correct term is Lupus Lupus, but that name works," Sedna said with another chuckle. "After all, I should know."

"Why?" Kaylin asked, confused.

"Oh...no real reason..." Sedna said, seeming to regret her word. She then wraped her arm around Kaylin's waist again and started down the path, half dragging the girl beside her, Chomp following close behind. "Come on, we don't want to take too long getting to Evengor."
    "I guess..." Kaylin muttered, suddenly wondering what all the rush was about.

There was a bit of silence between the girl and the woman for a little while. It didn't take long for Sedna to slow down her pace so that she wasn't dragging the seemingly unwilling girl along.
    "Anyways...its a good name, Lupin," Sedna finally said. "Maybe not too original, but it works."
    Kaylin looked up at Sedna, then lowered her head and nodded. There was yet another bout of silence between them before they could see the city slowly coming into view. Kaylin smiled slightly, happy that she would be in a safe area soon. She looked up at Sedna and the smile slowly went away. Sedna was only looking at the city ahead, yet she seemed to have mixfeelings on her face. Though there was a hint of a smile, possibly happy that Kaylin would be safe soon, but there was sadness in her eyes. Kaylin had no idea where that sadness was coming from, and when Sedna turned to look at the young girl, it went away so quickly that she thought maybe it was just the light playing tricks on her.

"Well, there's your destination," Sedna said as they drew ever close to the city. "I wish I could go with you like this for the rest of your journey, but I'm afraid that we will have to part ways in the town." She squeezed Kaylin closer to her. "But I know you'll be safe. At least, as long as I have a say in it."

Kaylin looked up at Sedna once more, confused. But this time she didn't say anything. She didn't want to put the beautiful woman off. So, there was only silence between them as they entered Evengor.

Years
  • Chapter 3: Evagnor

[OOC:]

@Charzeon: Good reply and good with latin too cause I am a Classics Major so I do need to learn Latin lol. Level up for your Poochyena.

BTW guys we are waiting on two people, if they don't reply by tomorrow we will move on to Chapter 3

Anyways it's time for new chapter:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • "Alright the Blitz let's get moving don't want those other trainers getting ahead," Dante said as he got up and wiped the dirt from his pants. Dante took a deep breath trying to enjoy the peace surrounding him. "This is nice isn't it?" Dante asked Blitz who was distracted by a falling leaf near by. The two started walking down the path the trainer they fought had told them earlier. The wind blew dantes' hair and blowing the ends of his coat back. Blitzs' flame swayed back in forth in sync with the winds movement. It was sunny but not too hot for Dante just perfect weather for him. It was about the afternoon the sun was half way down and the temperature was dropping.

"Hey Blitz apparently we're going to meet some strong trainer that knows Wallace when we get to Evangor," Dante said to Blitz as the walked by a couple of trees and a puddle. "Man too bad i didn't have any pokeballs that ralts sure was strong," Dante said thinking back to the battle that just took place. "Char," Blitz said with an tired expression he was still exhausted from the last battle. "Hmm I wonder where the other trainers are," Dante said wanting to battle someone else.

They both suddenly stopped as both their stomach growled. "Looks like we're both hungry let's see what I got in my backpack," Dante said smiling and looking through his bag. "I got a sandwich some apple juice and pokemon food," He said taking all the things out and preparing a nice little picnic area near a tree. The two ate peacefully and enjoyed the surrounding. There were ralts and poochyena and even tailows playing around them and caring on not even really paying attention to them. Dante loved watching pokemon play around in their natural surroundings without any human interference it made him very happy.

"That was good," Dante said cleaning up the little picnic and putting everything back into his backpack. "I figure we're almost there," Dante said optimistically. He stopped in his tracks as he saw to people standing and talking right in front of the entrance to Evangor. "Aww geez I really don't want to have to converse with anyone but I guess if I have to," Dante sighed as he waited behind a tree for the two girls to walk off. Blitz spotted a pokemon walking next to one of them. Excited he ran after the pokemon quickly with a smile on his face. "Blitz!" Dante shouted as he ran after him. "Hey if one of you could stop him!" He said.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • OOC: Cool! I get a special event!

IC:
    Cirru picked up the item, and learned that it was a Sitrus Berry. She remembered that Zituko was looking for a Sitrus Berry, so she looked at him.
    "Zituko, the item was a Sitrus Berry. I heard yu were looking for them, so you can have it," Cirru said, holding out the berry for Zituko.
    "Thanks a lot, Cirru. You can have this in return," Zituko replied, taking the Sitrus Berry. He held out another item when he had put the Sitrus berry in his pocket.
    "You're welcome, Zituko. And you don't have to give me anything in return," Cirru blushed.
    "Just take it, Cirru!" Zituko exclaimed.
    "Giy!" Pecker cheeped. He seemed to want Cirru to take the item.
    "OK, I'll take it," Cirru smiled. She took the item and looked at it. What was it?

OOC: I'll post chapter 3 when I know what the item was.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • [OCC: Sorry for the delay. ^^;]

April stopped in front of the opening of a town. She sighed a sigh of relief. Finally I'm here. She thought as she walked into the town.

I have to find Steven. She thought and looked around. April didn't know what house was his. She turned her focus on an elderly man who was walking by.

"Excuse me sir!"April called and the man stopped and looked at her."Would you happen to know where Steven's house is?"

The man pushed his glasses closer to his face."Steven? Oh, yes. Take this road and then go left. His house should be the fourth one on the right."

April smiled."Thank you." She hurried down the path determined to get to Steven as soon as possible. April stopped in front of a house and walked up to the door. She knocked on the door and a couple minutes later the door opened to a man.

They exchanged presentries and Steven invited her in. Once in the house April explaineda the situation to him. He stood their and shook his head.

"How troublesome."He muttered rubbing his chin."April, there is a tournament being held here that you ans the others need to participate in. I will deal with the matter at hand but you should sign up and get your Pokemon ready."

"-But what about Lance?"She asked.

"As I said before I will deal with it. You need to go and sign up for the tournament."

April sighed."Ok, I'll do as you say." She turned and walked out of the house.

Back