• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking to make friends, PokéCommunity!

Sleeves

Basically Andy Dwyer
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2017
    Good evening/morning/afternoon (delete as applicable)!

I'm Sleeves, 23 and living in Bristol in the UK. I found this forum literally just by typing "Pokemon" and "forum" into the google search bar - I didn't expect to find something so huge!

I am a massive and long-time gamer, and Pokémon was one of the main things that pushed me that way as a child. I fell out of touch with the series after Diamond and Pearl... they weren't bad, I just get distracted easily! I also used to frequent forums and roleplay a lot when I was younger and I really miss that brilliant sense of online community. I'm now getting back into Pokémon in a big way with the TCG and have been playing Alpha Sapphire! I sometimes struggle to make and keep in touch with real-life friends so I hope to make some really good ones on PokéCommunity!

I'll be bouncing around various boards and topics over the coming weeks. I hope to make some good friends and have some fun conversations. :3

Laters!

Last edited:

Ninjorf

Friendo
    Years
  • Well how about that. I also typed Pokemon Forum into Google and got this. Welcome to the forum!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1whwaxYYw1qfqvym.gif

You've found this forum with google as well? So did I! At the time, I wanted to look for a forum where I could find new friends and such. Enjoyed this place ever since!

tumblr_inline_n1whv9zdOU1qfqvym.gif

I'm glad that you're here with us too! Welcome! Glad that you're getting back to Pokemon, as they new games will be out in about two months! Personally, I'm pretty excited and wonder what new stuff we will see next! But yeah, feel free to check out our Roleplay section, as well as our TCG section and our Alpha Sapphire board, yeah?

tumblr_inline_n1whxxgzi91qfqvym.gif

I wish you all the best! Have a great time! If you are in need of assistance, I'll be more than happy to help you out! Take care and have a lovely day!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Good evening/morning/afternoon (delete as applicable)!

I'm Sleeves, 23 and living in Bristol in the UK. I found this forum literally just by typing "Pokemon" and "forum" into the google search bar - I didn't expect to find something so huge!

I am a massive and long-time gamer, and Pokémon was one of the main things that pushed me that way as a child. I fell out of touch with the series after Diamond and Pearl... they weren't bad, I just get distracted easily! I also used to frequent forums and roleplay a lot when I was younger and I really miss that brilliant sense of online community. I'm now getting back into Pokémon in a big way with the TCG and have been playing Alpha Sapphire! I sometimes struggle to make and keep in touch with real-life friends so I hope to make some really good ones on PokéCommunity!

I'll be bouncing around various boards and topics over the coming weeks. I hope to make some good friends and have some fun conversations. :3

Laters!
    Hi Sleeves! I know somebody here named Hands hahaha. Maybe you two could be friends? ;D

I hope you'll visit the Roleplay Theatre here on PC and say hi! I or Dragon can show you around there if you like. See you!

Sleeves

Basically Andy Dwyer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2017
    Well how about that. I also typed Pokemon Forum into Google and got this. Welcome to the forum!
    Thank you! I thought I'd have to search around for a nice active community for a while but there we go, first result!

welcome to the forums sleeves! i'll be your friend!
    I appreciate that! I look forward to talking to you more! :3

You've found this forum with google as well? So did I! At the time, I wanted to look for a forum where I could find new friends and such. Enjoyed this place ever since!

I'm glad that you're here with us too! Welcome! Glad that you're getting back to Pokemon, as they new games will be out in about two months! Personally, I'm pretty excited and wonder what new stuff we will see next! But yeah, feel free to check out our Roleplay section, as well as our TCG section and our Alpha Sapphire board, yeah?

I wish you all the best! Have a great time! If you are in need of assistance, I'll be more than happy to help you out! Take care and have a lovely day!
    Thank you very much for the welcome! I'll be sure to go and dip my toes in those different boards.

Hi Sleeves! I know somebody here named Hands hahaha. Maybe you two could be friends? ;D

I hope you'll visit the Roleplay Theatre here on PC and say hi! I or Dragon can show you around there if you like. See you!
    Ahaha, yes yes, I must meet Hands! It is destiny! Then we just need 'Trouser Legs' and 'Feet' and we'll have a complete set.

I'd love to come to the Roleplay theatre sometime. I'd be super nervous but I used to love RP 12 or so years ago and made great friends that I'm super bummed I lost touch with.

Back