• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELL - O

Lnate

Middle School Nut
Years
  • HELL - O

I'm Lnate, a idiot joined long ago but forgot to post here. Anyway, i'm looking for friends cause i got 0.

Thank You For Reading This.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    HELL - O

I'm Lnate, a idiot joined long ago but forgot to post here. Anyway, i'm looking for friends cause i got 0.

Thank You For Reading This.
    Yo Lnate! Nice to see you re-joining then d: What about the forums are you interested in? Personally I like both the pokémon talk and the off-topic talk!

I hope you'll find something you like enough to stick around now~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1whvhdtx31qfqvym.gif

Well, thank you for joining, and welcome to our forums! We definitely have loads of great people here, so, you'll make new friends in no time at all!

tumblr_inline_n1whv9zdOU1qfqvym.gif

And I do hope that we can see you around the forums sometime! If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and we'll gladly help out! Have a great weekend!

Back