• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team help

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2015
    Hi.Can someone give me a moveset's for
    Alakazam
    Crobat
    Cloyster
    Shedinja
    Espeon
    Mew
    Thanks.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • Hi can360, and welcome to the forums!

Can you please explain further about how far you are in the game, and what levels each of your Pokemon are. Please also list the natures and the abilities that each Pokemon have. That way it would be easier to tell us what you're trying to accomplish. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2015
    Hi can360, and welcome to the forums!

Can you please explain further about how far you are in the game, and what levels each of your Pokemon are. Please also list the natures and the abilities that each Pokemon have. That way it would be easier to tell us what you're trying to accomplish. Thanks.

I'm after 7th badge and pokemons:
    Alakazam - 51lvl Timid
    Crobat - 50lvl Adamant
    Cloyster - 49lvl Adamant
    Shedinja - 52lvl Modest
    Espeon - 51lvl Timid
    Mew - 53lvl Modest

Last edited:

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • Thanks for the info. OK, to beat Olympia I'd probably recommend another Pokemon.
    Another Steel, Ghost, Dark or Bug-type Pokemon is what I'd be thinking about. You have Shedinja, but he's too slow to face off against two of Olympia's Pokemon (Not to mention it has only 1 HP too). You might also need a strong special Grass or Electric-type move as well to take down Slowbro. BTW Electric types can also take care of Sigilyph.

So that's my advice. Sure hope it helps.

Back