• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Preparing for the rest of the game.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
  • My team isn't balanced at all (not referring to the bird team on my other game, since... birds), so I'm hoping for some suggestions in balancing it out (despite having two normal/flying types).

I have these Pokemon:
    Pawniard
    Tropius
    Camerupt

Staraptor
    Meowth (everstone)
    Noctowl

Right now, I'm thinking of switching out Tropius and Camerupt.

I can't remove Staraptor and Noctowl because it's part of a challenge I'm doing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If we're wanting to replace Tropius with some other grass-type, I feel Breloom would be a good path to take.

Breloom's got good Attack and Speed stats, as well as access to a wide range of moves which we might find to be quite helpful, such as Spore, Leech Seed, Seed Bomb, Mach Punch, Focus Punch, and Substitute (for stalling purposes). I have it on my team right now in Omega Ruby, and it performs quite wonderfully, without any question.

Alongside, another suggestion would be Roserade. Although I haven't used it much myself, it does seem to have a decent amount of Special Attack stat and whatnot, and with that, I believe it would be able to make a valuable crew member.

Back