• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Forum

Years
  • Hey there everyone! I'm no stranger to forums, but in the past any pokemon forums I have tried always ended with me leaving. So i hope that I can stay here! Because, despite being a HUGE fan of pokemon (pretty much teh same as everyone here) I have no one to really talk about pokemon to. I spend all my pokemon time on Alpha Sapphire breeding and training pokemon, but I never get to battle the way I really want and can't gasm over pokemon with anyone. So maybe I can mke at least one friend here that will help me with that. Excited to meet you all. :)

Years
  • Well let's hope you can keep that promise, to staying active that is. Anyhow, on that note it's such a pleasure to welcome you to the forums Charcoal!

I understand how you feel about having no friends who like Pokemon, because I'm that exact same situation myself. Cool to hear you're enjoying Alpha Sapphire yourself, I'm not a competitive battler so I'm not as dedicated to breeding but it's great that this generation has been helping competitive players when it comes to EVs, move combinations and stuff that could have never been utilized before.

And hey I'm always happy to accept you as a new friend so feel free to leave me a visitor message whenever you are interested. Do stay active, and I'll be sure to catch up with you!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heeey, welcome!

PC has no shortage of Pokemon fans. I understand not being able to talk to anyone about Pokemon much offline. Everyone knows I like it, but only a couple of people are still into it, and not as much as me. I also watch the anime, and noooobody I know offline does that anymore. lol

There is a pretty active ORAS area here, plenty of people still play it, so I hope you have fun! c:

AquaMarine8

One less, one less problem~
    Years
  • Welcome, Charcoal Embers!

I just joined today so I'm new here, too. :D I totally know what you mean about having no one to talk about Pokemon to. That's primarily why I joined. Hopefully we can be friends! Feel free to message me anytime you want.~

Years
  • Welcome!, welcome!. And yes we want you here!, nice to meet you. Archer here.

I don't talk about Pokemon irl, only my family knows that I like it haha. But no big deal, because I can talk about it here!. Oh, if you're into competitive battling be sure to check our Battling & Team Building section!. If you're interested we have a Showdown server as well!. And if you ever want to chat, I'm always open for a message!. Good luck :)

I am very much into compeditive battling! But I have fallen a bit out of it without anyone do battle with. XC So that's why I am trying to come back in. And honestly, I prefer using the pokemon I worked to hatch and breed and train in ORAS

Years
  • Big welcome to the forum, Charcoal. ^_^ Always great having new members aboard.

Haha yeah.. I'm not much of a battler myself since I prefer breeding my favorites and don't really think about how well they'd work together as a team, but there are many people to battle here if you're ever interested. A lot of us use Pokemon Showdown as a battle simulator too if that ease of quickly putting a team together catches your eye. Really do hope you end up sticking around since PC is awesome but it's up to you in the end. Have a blast either way while you're here. :)

Back