• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Case Closed: One Truth Prevails

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years

• case-closed.png

Introduction:
    Hey everyone, I'm here to show you all another project I'm going to start. Before you ask, No, Americium is not canceled or even on hold. I tend to lose inspiration if I spend to much time on a game, so having a game with a different feel entirely should solve that problem.​

Story:
    You are Jimmy Kudo, famous High School detective of the East. Well, kinda. One day while you were at an amusement park with your lifelong friend Rachel Moore, you saw some shifty guys and went to investigate. While observing one of the guys sneaked up behind you and knocked you out with a bat. They gave you an experimental poison hoping it would kill you, but it did something very different. You wake up to a cop shining a light in your face, and soon find out that you reverted back to a child! After going back to your house and consulting with Dr. Agassa Rachel unexpectedly comes over. When she presses you for a name (because you look exactly like Jimmy when he/you were younger) you quickly come up with Conan Edogawa. When Rachel finds out you have no place to stay she brings you home to her father Richard Moore. He's a struggling detective, but that's where you come in. Dr. Aggasa gave you special gadgets, like a bow tie that changes your voice, and a wristwatch sun gun that puts the victim to sleep. Using these, you solve cases for Richard, hoping he'll start to get cases involving the organization that poisoned you. This is where your journey truly begins!​

Features:
    -No Battling
    -Solve Murders to advance
    -Find evidence to pin the culprit
    -Decipher challenging riddles
    -Custom Graphics
    -Brand New Cases
    -Match Wits with memorable characters like Phantom Thief and Harley Hartwell!
    -Cutscenes from episodes and movies!

Media
    ScreenShots
    Spoiler:

Videos
    Spoiler:

Credit
    None Yet
    If someone knows who created the script to allow avi's to be used, please contact me so I can credit them properly.

Final Words
    I'm currently looking for someone who is capable of ripping sprites from Ds rom. Credit will be given in thread and game to anyone who can help. Vm or Pm me if you're interested and I'll give you the rom name. Also, I'm going to need a new menu. It isn't necessarily needed, but if anyone feels like offering their talents I'll gladly accept.

Pokeman298

Life knows not right nor wrong
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2011
    that was 1 of my fav series, i hope u do well on it

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Back