• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo! I'm a veteren!!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

• tumblr_nk9u65Noko1qhqb9no1_r1_400.gif

I'm actually a day and a few hours late,but
    yesterday, February 23, was my 3rd anniversary on PC! This means that as of yesterday, I am now a PC veteren!!!!

andy_confetti-anim.gif

I don't have much time to say much,so this will be brief. So glad I found this site three years ago cause I've meet the most incredible people on here and had so much fun. I've changed and grown so much since joining, and I'd like to think you guys have really influenced me and how I am. Granted, I'm not here as often anymore, but I still have a place in my heart for this forum and the community here. So it's nice to finally be 3 years old on one of my favorite forums ever!Hugs for everyone cause you're all important to me. :)

tumblr_n2a16onAsd1ttqoz7o1_500.gif

tumblr_n2a16onAsd1ttqoz7o2_500.gif

!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm so proud of ya my Treecko bby <333

You managed to endure lots to make it this far, and even if you may be pre-occupied with all the Chris Pratt stuff at the moment you should still be proud of how much PC became a better place over the years and hopefully one day you should return to your glory days. Enjoy the shiny new album because you surely deserved it dude.

Back