• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Manga/Comics Random Chit-Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yes, there are several sites on the internet that lets you read the manga directly in the browser. I'm not sure if it's legal :/ I know some bigger sites have taken away pokéspe because of complaints.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Does anyone know when more chapters of Pokemon Reburst are coming out?

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2012
Hey guys thinking about starting the Manga, been a huge fan of Pokemon for as long as I can remember, is it worth the read?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey guys thinking about starting the Manga, been a huge fan of Pokemon for as long as I can remember, is it worth the read?

YES. If you've ever even slightly enjoyed an anime episode, you'll enjoy this so much more. There's an actual STORY behind things, the characters are well developed and actually age, and battles are much more creative than in the anime and *rambles about loads of other reasons why it's a good read*

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Happy Birthday, Blue!

As one of my favorite PokeSpe characters, I couldn't ignore her birthday :3

MXaCW.png
Anq7h.png

Jrpwf.jpg

Cid

Years
Blue! For existing even before female player characters were introduced, I wish her a happy birthday. :D

This makes me want to read the RBG arc once more. :3 Eh, I'll just settle with reminiscing memories of her. Let's see, Blue had an incredibly interesting past and continued in prominence throughout the older arcs. She also surprised me with her personality, and I really think it's a unique take on any female protagonist for the franchise. Plus her outfits look really cool.

I'm so happy she was in the RBG arc and oh man, the Yellow chapter just highlighted her role like whoa. But hey, she was the first main character with no anime counterpart here, so it's all the more reason to think how special she is. :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I just wish that they didn't switch around the names in translation ;o; I always forget who's who, and it makes it hard to search for fanart and things like that (half the people label their images Blue, half Green). I JUST WANT MY BLUE FIX YOU GUYS

Cid

Years
I just wish that they didn't switch around the names in translation ;o; I always forget who's who, and it makes it hard to search for fanart and things like that (half the people label their images Blue, half Green). I JUST WANT MY BLUE FIX YOU GUYS
That's true. It must have been hard to segregate the female Blue's art from the male's. If only the first pair of games themselves didn't get their names switched in the first place then this wouldn't be happening! Or if the logic that the rival absolutely has to have the opposite version name wasn't used. It's just hard to even talk to people about PokéSpe while each person has different names to call Blue and Green. D:

For vague referrals, you wouldn't even know which is which unless you know what translation the person reads.

As for which I prefer, Blue sounds better as a name for her imho. For the rival, Green.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
Can anyone translate Pokemon The Electric Tales of Pikachu into English? I found some chapter that in Japanese Language :((.

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
So the HG/SS manga has finally begun to be released in manga form online. I'm looking forward to see how the former 'bad' gym leaders react to the uprising of the new Team Rocket. Am I the only one that the same event with Celebii in the games is used in the manga, probably toward the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back