• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

delete item script error

Years
  • Hey all, i've run into a sticky spot where I am using a token system to heal because in the story supplies have been interupted. I have, for the most part got the system working but as soon as Nurse joy goes to remove the item the error screen pops up, this is what was copy-pasted from the wiki; I have also tried adding the Kernel.

$PokemonBag.pbDeleteItem(:HEALTOKEN)

Has this code changed with the update, does someone have the previous code input if it has because I wasn't planning to update until I had at least finnished my demo because I don't know what effect it will have on what I've done.

this is the error that comes up

Thank you all,
    Googleshop

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    $PokemonBag.pbDeleteItem(PBItems::HEALTOKEN)

Are you sure that you write your item internal name correctly? In the next time, post your error and your version number. Anyway, you can check the old edits on wiki by history button.

Years
  • It didn't quite work the way you've got it above. I needed to put a line break after the opening ( to keep the code happy... go figure..
    $PokemonBag.pbDeleteItem(
    PBItems::HEALTOKEN)

So it's working now, thanks for your help

Back