• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Meh, it's not bad! Good for a first CSS try. <: 8/10

My team would thrash that btw. ;D jsyk.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
i like it, but the text makes it kinda blurry, but still, i give it a 7/10.

P.S. the top pic in my sig is my sig pic, customly made by me, i wanna know how people think of it, so rate that !!!

Echidna

Years
suicune sig rate(only clarrifying cause there is some deleted post i between

uhm, very cool, i particularly like how its constantly updated, or at least i think so, so i think 7/10 is appropriate !!

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Ouch! The spoiler tag Dx I'd have given this 10/10. Remove it! :K 8/10 It's nice and clean though. Muy bonito. Quote text is too small also.

Echidna

Years
hahaha, funny, me make thing, thing do math, hahahaha, i give it an 8/10, cause its simple yet funny !!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
1/10

The quality is terrible, "*cries*" is spelled wrong (I thought it said "Crys" as in "Crystal"), and there are other grammar errors I won't even start on.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2011
Really nice to say. (sarcasm) No one really likes a critic.
6/10
Why?
The first 'I' isnt capitalized

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
...I really hate revenge rates, you know that? And the first "i" isn't capitalized because everything is supposed to be lowercased, else the first letter of the next two lines would be capitalized.

And there's nothing wrong with giving a good, honest rating, now is there? ^_^ Some people also like being critiqued because then they know what they need to fix, you know? There's a reason this isn't "Compliment the Signature Of the Person Above You".

Anyways, still 1/10. If anything, I'd suggest not using enlarged sprites. Gdit ninja.

5/10. It's organized, but it'd be better if the text below the names of the Pokemon aligned perfectly. In all honest, I think it'd look better left/right-aligned.

...And a side note but did you really give Accelgor the name of another Pokemon or was that unintentional?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
8.5/10

I like it, especially the signature, I've always been a fan of pale yellows. The only thing I dont like is the color of "Crossing the Sky" it just seems too obtrusive for the rest of the color scheme...

Also I'm a sucker for matching icons/sigs...so yeah. XD

blue

gucci
Years
...I really hate revenge rates, you know that? And the first "i" isn't capitalized because everything is supposed to be lowercased, else the first letter of the next two lines would be capitalized.

And there's nothing wrong with giving a good, honest rating, now is there? ^_^ Some people also like being critiqued because then they know what they need to fix, you know? There's a reason this isn't "Compliment the Signature Of the Person Above You".

Anyways, still 1/10. If anything, I'd suggest not using enlarged sprites. Gdit ninja.

5/10. It's organized, but it'd be better if the text below the names of the Pokemon aligned perfectly. In all honest, I think it'd look better left/right-aligned.

...And a side note but did you really give Accelgor the name of another Pokemon or was that unintentional?

Actually, it was only after I gave the name to Escalavier that I realised it shared the same name as Archen that's why I changed it (but I haven't updated my signature) and I'm not sure how to allign it, I tried spacing it out but it just reverts back together and I've already had it right alligned but it doesn't look as good as it used too.

Thomas signature - 8/10

I like the style & it's a nice image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back