• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Changing usernames?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • Really? No one (unless you're an H-Staff or Platinum Tier) has changed their username since January. Username changes open twice a year, and you're in luck because they'll be available at the beginning of July - less than a week away!

Maybe before you post something like this, scroll down CQ&F and have a look at the numerous other threads in which people have asked the exact same question and we've given the exact same answer.

Years
  • Really? No one (unless you're an H-Staff or Platinum Tier) has changed their username since January. Username changes open twice a year, and you're in luck because they'll be available at the beginning of July - less than a week away!

Maybe before you post something like this, scroll down CQ&F and have a look at the numerous other threads in which people have asked the exact same question and we've given the exact same answer.

I think he asked because there have been some staff members pulling off name changes lately but other than that, your answer's covered.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2016
    Oh so we go on a certain thread next week to change our username? Great! I want to change it to my username that I will likely stick with for the rest of my life lol.
    Also, I don't know when, but I would like to revive the Pokemon Heart Red Soul Blue hack and make something great out of it. That is after I finished a game mod I am working on and I can fit it in to my college life).

Back