• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overwatch

Years
  • Anybody else excited for Blizzards new team based shooter coming out on May 24th with an open beta on May 5th-9th it is out on PC and PS4 and Xbox one on May 24th :)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Can't freakin wait! Probably gonna pre-order soon so I can get into the early beta and whatever other perks. I think skins?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I'll probably be spamming Reaper just so i can already taste the salt coming from my teammates in character select since Reaper is currently known as one of those picks used by dungholes trolls according to what some of my friends told me. Then again, I've always been the kind of player to actually pick those kinds of champs and make up for it by actually playing well.

Years
  • I love the game so far. My roommate got into the beta, so I've been playing on his account and I can say its loads of fun and totally worth it. They have a great diversity in terms of characters to chose from, each with very different play styles. I've probably logged at least 50 hours into it and have not gotten bored yet.

And as the Reaper pick, he is not a troll character at all. In general, he is an okay hero. He dominates in king of the hill maps, but on any map with control points or payload objectives, its hard to use him. Basically the best way to counter Reaper is to get a height advantage, or just pick him off from a distance. I wouldn't say he is a troll, he has his purpose. Just watch our for Widowmaker or Pharah

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I've already pre ordered collectors edition for xbox one. I can't wait for it.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • After doing my research, I'd still be spamming Reaper and probably be playing some Genji as well. I have a pretty good knack or liking in playing as some Cyborg Ninja and i kinda liked Genji's kit.

Oh and Junkrat.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • I almost had self control and preordered just the origins edition, but then I remembered how much of a sucker I am for artbook type things, so I had to get the collector's.

I can eat next week.

Last edited:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • I neeeed Overwatch. Never played it, but it just looks so good.

Unfortunately, no job = no money = no new computer = no overwatch.

So D;

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Plus she got a booty worth banning

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    So happy I got into the beta this weekend. :)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I think i am turning into a Tracer fanboy and thats not good :(

We ain't complaining. It makes visiting your thread much much more lively than it should be. Ever since I saw LowKoTV play some Tracer, i feel like she's one really decent high skill cap character that I can use in the off chance that I don't feel like playing Reaper or Junkrat. Because i got em skillz to pull off some of Tracer's bootylicious Montage worthy frags, well not really, but I am a fast learner to "high skill cap" characters in FPS form.

Overwatch Gore Mod. Blizzard and the actual dev team behind Overwatch pls.

Back