• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Uh, it's a scarecrow! XD I dunno what it is, but a very nice pic. ^^ 8/10

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    A couple links couldn't hurt, if you don't have any ideas for links then you don't have to have them. But links organize the sig alot. Like a link to your FC, (if you have one) your family/pair (if you have them) Etc.
    But overall pretty nice sig. ^^ 7/10

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I like the style, not necessarily the subject, but I really like the colored pencil style of it and the text matches wonderfully 7/10

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • i give you an 8/10, its really really original (from what i know) but it seems rather boring to me

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • Your signature makes me laugh... but a cool banner wouldn't hurt (even though it wouldn't fit... XD) 8/10 (join the alien revolution! lol)

EDIT: I was beaten by YunaDances.

So... I like the theme (cute! ^^), but the banner kinda freaks me out... with all of the well... it looks kinda messed up. (no offense) Er... I'd give it 6/10

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • You was beat by me. hehe.

I like it, though the banner is a bit plain. But you fan girl like me so 8//10
    Dr. Stiles this part is for you XD:
    And I was beat also.
    10/10 I love it. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back