• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- Z

Raichulover123

The Mouse Pokèmon
Years
  • Chapter 1- The Beginning
    ---------------------------------

We distrusted humans..... we distrusted them completely.....

If you didn't know, I'm Eclispe and I'm a weird golden Charmander (the humans call us "shinies"), and I live in an rock den, far away.... but that wouldn't be for long.....

Soon..... our leader Zygarde would be missing..... and I, and 3 other chosen ines would try to find him....

This is our story.... our destiny.... our adventure.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    Hi. So there's not a lot I can say here, since there isn't much here, but I can comment on that. While a preview-prologue might seem nice in theory-you get readers without having to do much writing at all!-it makes it hard for readers to fork an impression, meaning they might not be likely to come back.

Bay

Years
  • Soon..... our leader Zygarde would be missing..... and I, and 3 other chosen ines would try to find him....

"Ones" I think you meant?

Hi! While you have a very interesting hook and there have been cases in published works where first chapters are very short, I have to agree with Rediamond that it's pretty bare bones right now. The first chapter is an opportunity for you to give readers a good idea of the characters, tone, and the world and so far I have no idea of either of those. For instance, the next part can be a scene of Charmander dealing another Pokemon (or human) making fun of their shininess.

So yeah, I highly recommend expanding the first chapter so the readers and I have a better idea of the story. Hope this isn't too harsh!

Back