• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéAni Extravaganza

Years
So, I did saw Wallace Cup OVER 9000 times, I watched it once again on todays stream... Well, 2 people were there with me, so chat was dead place, but after few streams, I had actually time to watch stream and not chat :D

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh yeah, the BW episodes this morning were pretty okay. Dragonite pulled a Charizard, broke the laws of everything, and then got put in his place by Ash after he stole a victory away from Dawn that should've been hers. And I met Cameron, and I still can't believe there's a character dumber than Ash. >.>; Oh and Cheren! Sucks he only gets that small part in the show when Bianca was in tons more. Oh well.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Sorry guys, no more streams from me :( Internet decided to stop working (posting from phone now that ive given up trying to fix it sigh) and I'm leaving town tonight.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Orange Islands Finale in 25 minutes! Episodes 108-116 will be shown. This will be my last stream of GT. I wanna enjoy the last day tomorrow without having to run a stream.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh right, have to post here.

Saw the end to the Orange Islands League, which I'd never seen before! The champion was kind of a push over, and Lapras' departure was sad. . . . The infamous GS ball appeared again, but it will soon vanish without a trace. And Brock got his heart broken by Professor Ivy. Good for him!

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
I wonder what happened to Brock at Prof. Ivy's place? I -think- there was a follow up episode about that much later but I can't recall most of it. That name!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Hello all! Work was really busy today and I didn't get out until an hour and a half after I usually do, so the streams are delayed until 2:30 AM EST tonight :\

Due to a faulty internet connection yesterday, I had to cancel yesterday's episodes and move them to today. Which means that we are doubling up on episodes tonight! I will be streaming the last episode of Rival Destinies, BW117-122, and an assortment of the best Decolore episodes! As we set sail for Kanto, we will witness the climax and conclusion of Team Plasma's plot, the first appearance of Kalos Pokémon in the anime, and the departure of Iris and Cilan, among many other exciting episodes!

Wobbu

Years
Good news! It's time for the daily BW XY stream, and this time I will actually be punctual :P

Today's stream will consist of a few eps from the new XY series and all of Origins, the four episodes long special that transforms the original games into an animated joyride! We will witness Ash's arrival in the Kalos region, his battle against Viola, the Battle Chateau, and possibly his battle against Grant.

Origins Spoiler
Spoiler:

Episodes include XY001-002, 005-006, 020, and possibly 025, and all four episodes of Origins.

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

Streamer down! I repeat, streamer DOWN! CALL 911!!

so...what now?

Years
Wow, i totally forget to write anything about Wobbu's yesterday stream... So, I was there only for 4/5 episodes, I'm not sure exactly, but it was Team Plasma and N arc... I didn't watch BW anime before, but these ep were really good... Seeing Charizard back in action was... nostalgic :D

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Wow, i totally forget to write anything about Wobbu's yesterday stream... So, I was there only for 4/5 episodes, I'm not sure exactly, but it was Team Plasma and N arc... I didn't watch BW anime before, but these ep were really good... Seeing Charizard back in action was... nostalgic :D

wasn't there but best part of that battle with team plasma....
Spoiler:

Wobbu

Years
I'm really sorry about falling asleep, everyone! I closed my eyes for a second and next thing I knew three hours had passed... Too bad I didn't have the rest of the videos available in the playlist :\

However, I'd like to give a big thanks to everyone who's watched a stream during the GT! It was fun chatting about the episodes with all of you and reading your posts here, and I'm sure Anna and Necrum would say the same. The fun doesn't stop now, though! We plan on bringing back the streams next year for GT12 and we also occasionally host streams for fun, which are announced in the Streaming Thread in the Pokémon Anime forum.

With that said, emblems will be handed out sometime soon!

Back