• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunting of the Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
Years
  • So, in an effort to get this RP moving, I'm making another character.

Name: Natasha Volkova
    Appearance: Natasha is a tall, curvy sort of woman with long, straight, brown hair that falls down to her shoulders and extremely dark brown eyes, almost to the point of black. She normally wears a two-piece suit made of a material similar in appearance to leather, but much stronger, resilient, and is smooth so that any dirt or oil just slides right off, something that proves very helpful while out in the wilderness. The top part is black and trimmed with red on the edges, long-sleeved, and has two red circles on the sides of the sleeves. Her pants are also black and made of the same material as her shirt, and she normally wears black boots, on the bottom of which is covered with an extremely soft substance that enables her to walk without making almost any sound at all. She will sometimes be wearing a red beret.

Personality: Natasha's life has transformed her from a happy little girl into a cold, deadly woman. She is incapable of feeling happiness, only a sense of pleasure and satisfaction. Another emotion alien to her is love, and she neither wants it nor gives it. What she wants from others is respect. Self-confident, and rightfully so, she treats most other people as beneath her. Extremely patient, Natasha can wait for almost anything while doing nothing, and has trained herself to fall asleep almost on command, as well as sleep very lightly, waking up to the slightest disturbance that might be a threat. Natasha is also pragmatic, and although she does have a somewhat romantic streak, buying things that serve no real purpose other than her liking their appearance, she will ditch those things without a second thought if the situation calls for it.

History: Natasha was born in far north of the Johto region, far from major cities. As a child she lived in a small farm with her mother and father. Her father died of disease when she was only 6, and her mother remarried a terrible husband of a man, who, although appearing charming at first, quickly revealed himself to be extremely mean and abusive, abusing both Natasha and her mother verbally, physically, and sometimes, sexually. But for all his faults, Natasha's stepfather did do something for her: He taught her the art of the hunt and how to use a gun. But eventually, both her mother and new stepfather died of the same disease that had killed her father, the virus laying dormant inside her mother and transmitting it to her stepfather, although for some reason, never infecting Natasha. It was out of pure necessity that Natasha first took up poaching. After a series of what some might call "beginner's luck" catches, she gathered the money the buy some real equipment, and made her mark in the black markets as one of the best poachers around, and certainly the best female one.

Pokemon: Magnezone, Blaziken, Garchomp, Blastoise.

Other: The gun that Natasha normally uses is a custom-made magneticly-accelerated rifle, and can fire virtually any type of ammunition, including, if she runs out of real ammunition, rocks off that ground that fit in the barrel. Natasha has discovered that if one has the proper contacts, live Pokemon can fetch much more than dead ones, and as such usually employs tranquilizers and other non-lethal weapons to capture her prey. Her favorite catches she keeps for herself.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Natasha bent down to examine the gaping hole in the road. Witnesses said they had seen a Latias made it as it ran from a pair of humans, diving down into the sewer.

Those two humans had been poachers, Natasha knew. Rick and James, they're names had been. Overly confident but non too competent, they had a tendency to underestimate their prey.

It was a flaw among many poachers. Humans so often forgot how incredible, how powerful, how intelligent the creatures were that they hunted. But Volkova knew she was above such things. More than anything else, she respected her opponents.

But that didn't make them any more likely to survive.

The Latias had been trailing blood. Others, afterwards, said they had seen two Ninetails and a Suicune come into the city. If so, then there was quite a bit of money to be made here.

Rick and James said they had followed the trail of blood, but it had suddenly stopped, with no trace of the Pokemon in question. Natasha thought it likely the Latias had doubled back on its route, then headed back out from this manhole. It had to. Seeing as how their wings didn't bend, there was no way the Pokemon could have fit through any other manhole. So it had to have come back out of this one. But after that, where would have it gone?

Volkova's attention was drawn to a nearby alley. She walked across the road towards it. In the dumpster was a paper towel soaked with blood. More blood, spilled across the asphalt.

She smiled grimly, knowing she had been right in her assumption that the Latias had come back out the same way it had went it. Now the question was: Where was it now?

The trail of blood went nowhere. A few matted feathers, both golden and white, lay here and there. Of course, she could have grabbed another paper towel. But Natasha didn't think that likely, if the reports of how weak it had looked had any validity to them.

Don't worry about how it moved, she told herself. Think about where it went.

If she was an injured Pokemon with limited range, where would she go?

Floaroma Meadow.

Natasha smiled again. Crossing the street, she entered her SUV parked along the curb. Inserting her keys into the ignition, she started the car and headed out of the city.

Less than an hour later, she was on the edge of Floaroma Forest. Snapping her high-powered rifle onto its holster on her back, she took out the rest of her equipment, placed it on the various belts and pockets attached to her suit, and walked right in.

Within minutes she had reached the Meadow. Rain had started pouring, but she ignored it. Her suit and hat were waterproof anyways. Looking through the scope of her rifle, she examined the meadow.

Bingo. There they were. A Latias, a pair of Ninetails, and a Suicune. But that wasn't it. There was also a Pikachu, a Kingler, and a Chikorita.

Natasha smiled. My, my, it looks like I'll be making the big bucks today.

The Suicune appeared to be generating some sort of bubble that blocked the rain. That was bad, it might block her bullets too. She took out her seeker drones, to keep them handy just in case the Pokemon decided to run. She then loaded her gun with several different rounds. Taking aim at the only Pokemon outside the bubble, she fired a single round of a special bullet she called "Tag".

A tiny puff of smoke appeared against the Chikorita's hide. It made no motion to show that it had felt it. The rain probably drowned out the sensation. Tag, you're it.

She fired a second round, this time, an armor-piercing round, at the ground next to the Suicune's right foot, and waited to see if it would penetrate the bubble. She did not want to kill either of the two Legendaries. They were far more valuable alive. The other ones, on the other hand, did not matter much to her.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
  • Also, the humans can understand us.

There was a strange sound as a bullet began to seep through the bubble. Mid-way, it was caught and stopped. My ears pricked up.

"Stay on guard." I said caustiously. I growled loudly, a sound that easily made it past the bubble. Flash and Silver quickly rushed to my side. I surveyed the flowrs, and I could just barely see a small lock of brown hair.

"There." I said. "Guard Amber."

They are after Amber and I.

"I will not flee, Vanessa, Silver. I will stand and fight." Flash said firmly.

Same here. I will either prevail with the two of you, or die trying." Silver stated. This could even be heard through the bubble.

"6487 manuever." I commanded.

"Right." Flash and Silver together, Flash breaking to the right and Silver to the left.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Human Sign Up: Poacher

Name: Dusty Cloudashian

Appearence: Warm brown carmel colored eyes. Jet black-brown hair, with a pink stripe on the bangs. Unlike most poachers, he doesn't have a constantly cold,
    atmosphere about him. He is kindly featured, with a warm, loving smile. He had strongly built muscles around his body, but not so much to wear it is obvious at first
    notice. He keeps a weapons pouch around his waist. He wears a black, short-sleeved shirt with a picture of a Pachirisu on it. He wears black, skinny jeans, with black and hot
    pink checkered shoes.

Personality: Kind and warm hearted. Though he enjoys cathing and selling shiny pokemon, he never truly wants to hurt them. Though he is kind hearted, he is very greedy. He would
    do anything to get a quick buck. He hates to lose a catch, and will hunt down the lot victim until it is caught, and he is paid.

History: Dusty was born in Kanto. His father was an old friend of Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket. Dusty learned his skills from Giovanni and has been able to make a successful capture
    everytime he is assigned. He was taught how to jump over a cliff, run as fast as a Starmie can swim. He is very talented in pokemon training, as well as co-ordinating. He is able to think five steps ahead
    in every battle. He knows all of the moves of every pokemon, thus, making him a highly ranked poacher, as well as a trainer. He has been challenged by other poachers, and has won each of them. He refuses himself to
    lose.
    In the last four years, since he was thirteen, he left Kanto, and moved to Sinnoh, and his bounty grew ten times than it was before. He has escaped every enocounter with police, unskathed, and unharmed. He uses smoke
    bombs to distract them whil he makes his escape. He does not kill the pokemon himself, instead, he found that people buy higher for a live shiny pokemon. He has made over twenty million dollars by selling these special pokemon,
    and has no intention of stopping. His bounty, at the age of seventeen, is now set, and one hundred billion dollars. He is being hunted by every police force, as well as all Pokemon League Officials, including gym leaders, as well
    as most members of the Elite Four. The only shiny pokemon he has not sold or killed, is his first ever pokemon, his shiny Pachirisu.

Pokemon(up to six):

Pachirisu

Venomoth

Gardevoir

Leafeon

Other: no

RP Sample: (Not related to this RP, or pokemon if that's ok)
    "We all want something. Money, family, love, luxury, whatever. Some of us want to save the world, save the environment, save an animal, whatever it is, we for some reason want it.
    I wanted something, and I got it. I wanted fame. I yerned for it so much that I would do anything to get it. I didn't think I would get to where I am now. I fight. I don't fight in a ring, on the streets,
    not even in an honorable fashion. I don't fight crime, I just fight. What do I fight exactly you ask? Cameras, safes, lasers, plexi glass cases, motion sensor devices, and last but definitely not least, security.
    If you have yet to figure it out, I'm a thief. An art thief, jewel thief, money thief, you name it, I'll steal it. I'm not your typical thief. I don't point a gun, I dont barge in through windows, I don't shoot at cops,
    I don't do it in the open. By the time that I'm out of the targeted area, they don't know what hit them. Just what could be better than that you ask? Well, I'll tell you. The cops have no way to prove that I did it.
    They have their conspiracies, their theories, their guesses, and even though they are right about it all, not one has been able to prove any of it. How you ask? Like I said, I make sure I'm not seen when it happens.
    I have stolen approximately two hundered billion dollars in total. Millions of people think that I have indeed stolen most of the precious items of the world, the Hope Diamond, the original Mona Lisa, the Declaration of Independence,
    and believe it or not, part of the Great Wall of China. All incredibly difficult feats, all very much worth the trouble. I have been given many names, "the not-so-common thief", "the sneak", but my most popular and most labeled name,
    "Famous".
    My thievory started about two years ago, when I still went by my birth name, Trent, and when I was still, only fifteen years of age. If you can do even the simplest of math, then you would know that I am only seventeen.
    Still young, still a minor, and yet, I have outsmarted over three hundred super computers. All simple, it was like working with a pre-schooler's playtime computer.
    I have only but a few friends who will sometimes help me on these tasks, mostly only when I need it, but they are incredibly talented in what they do. Spring, my computer's and history expert. Alli, my breaking and entering
    wiz. Tabitha, my closest friend, who is also my evading genius. We are masters of disguises and no one has ever made a safe that we can't get into. They haven't yet, and they never will."

Kiba the Wolf

Hope it's ok!

Last edited:

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
  • "Hah... This is nice, I'm full, and... Eh?"

Volt's ears perked up at the sight of a... bullet?

What the... it's just stopped... in mid-air! This bubble is really magic...

"Stay on guard," the Suicune ordered. The two Ninetails, Flash and Silver, both appeared beside her in a bodyguard-like fashion.

The Suicune peered at the flowers... and she seemed to have spotted something. "There." she said. "Guard Amber."

Agh! Poachers, here? Oh well. I might as well as fight. If I get cornered, I always have Agility on my side...

"I will not flee, Vanessa, Silver. I will stand and fight." Flash announced.

Okay... at least someone's thinking along the same lines as me.

"Same here. I will either prevail with the two of you, or die trying." Silver responding, as she held herself confidently.

So they both want to protect the Suicune... I wonder why. I guess it wouldn't hurt to help...

Suddenly, the Suicune issued a single order, never taking her eyes off a pile of flowers. "6487 manuever," she whispered.

"Right." Flash and Silver broke apart, closing in on the pile of flowers.

Hm. I assume that's where the poacher(s) are... Okay! Here I go!

Volt decided to use his specialty for this battle. That is, Double Team and Substitute together.

Volt spilt into about ten of himself, and suddenly began dashing away from the flowers.

I'll support them from behind. This poacher won't huet me without a fight!

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Amber perked her head on her long neck, looking around, as a strange sound reached her ears. She saw Vanessa's attention had been drawn to a point on the bubble. Something had impacted it, and now ripples were spreading out from the impact point. The ripples faded away. Amber squinted at the thing. It was small and copper. The shape was distorted by the force of impact, but she knew what it was.

Bullet, she thought. And that means poachers. But there was no sound of a gunshot...

"Stay on guard," Vanessa growled, approaching the edge of the bubble. The two Ninetales dashed to her side. Amber couldn't remember which one was which. "There. Guard Amber."

Great, another chance for me to show my uselessness, Amber thought bitterly to herself.

"I will not flee, Vanessa, Silver. I will stand and fight," one of the Ninetales said.

"Same here. I will either prevail with the two of you, or die trying," said the other.

"6487 maneuver," Vanessa ordered.

"Right," the two Ninetales replied, breaking off to the sides of the Suicune.

Volt dashed off to the side, splitting into ten, probably through the use of both a Substitute and Double Team.

And meanwhile, Amber just laid there on the ground in the rain, unable to defeat so much as a Wurmple.
    --------

The armor piercing round was stopped by the bubble, Natasha saw through her scope. The Suicune turned at her and growled. The Ninetales were talking too. Interesting...

Magnezone would do well here, especially with the rain soaking everything through. Blaziken, not a chance. He would be of no help here. Garchomp, a maybe, although his Ground type might make him weaker against the Suicune. Blastoise was a yes, he had no disadvantage here. Except maybe that Pikachu, but that little probably wasn't too much of a threat. So Natasha quickly let those three out of their Pokeballs as the other Pokemon charged towards her.

She smiled. This was going to be fun. Shoving a box into her rifle, she quickly sprayed five tranquilizer rounds at the incoming Pokemon. Not waiting to see if they had hit their targets or not, she backed off into the bushes and readied another series of rounds. Her Pokemon were more than capable of fighting by themselves. More than anything else, she looked for intelligence in a Pokemon. Strength could be trained. But true intelligence could not be taught.

Magnezone began to glow with the yellow light of electricity, while her Blastoise trained his cannons on the enemy. "Stun the Suicune if you can," Natasha ordered. "Don't touch the Latias. The others I don't care about." It of course, went without saying that if they really had their lives on the line, then killing, even of the Legendaries, would be preferable.

It was too bad, really, that they decided to fight instead of run. Natasha so enjoyed hunting.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
  • AINT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!!!!

OOC: Accepted, Pink Lopunny.

IC: "5433." I commanded as the tranquilizer darts sped torwards us. The two Ninetales blast Fire Blasts at the darts, melting them.

"9400236!" I called out. This was one of the most demanding and most difficult manuevers we had practiced. Flash and Silver nodded, speeding out of the bubble with Extremespeed.

The two Ninetale's histories were very amusing. They had more Egg Moves than you could count.

"Volt, get the Blastoise. Hit 'em with Volt Tackle, and put your all into it." I ordered. I turned my attention to Flash and Silver's manuever. They were quickly closing in on the three Pokemon. I grinned.

90 Degrees Flash, come on!!

Flash leaped up into the air, and did an impressive flip, blasting a Blast Burn hard at the Magnezone. It was a direct hit. Silver's attack did not go all correctly. I observed carefully as he miscalculated the degrees and flipped at 91 degrees, but he was still able to Blast Burn the Garchomp. It wouldn't do the most damage in the world, but it would help a lot.

"Back!" I yelled. An Agility from each of the Ninetails got them back in the bubble.

"Poacher!" I called out. "You may try to hunt us down, and kill us all, but no matter what, we will not go down without a fight!!!"

Raibutai

Years
  • Volt stopped a couple of meters away from the poacher.

Hm... The only one who poses a threat to the others is that Blastoise. Maybe a Volt Tackle times ten will knock him down... Hehe...

"5433." The Suicune issued another order to Flash and Silver. The two used Fire Blast at the same time, melting two tranquilizer darts.

"9400236," the Suicune called out again. Flash and Silver nodded, and sped out of the bubble at an amazing speed.

Woah. These two have done a lot of training...

Suddenly, the Suicune noticed Volt, and issued an order to him. "Volt, get the Blastoise. Hit 'em with Volt Tackle, and put your all into it."

Already charging the deadly atack, Volt shrugged. "Alrighty, Commander!"

Volt was near finished with his preparations when he noticed the two Ninetails. The both jumped up, and spun 90 degrees, and used a Blast Burn to a painful effect. Or at least it looked like it.

The two Pokemon whom got hit were pretty much knocked out.

"Back!" The Suicune commanded. The two Ninetails almost teleported back inside the bubble.

"Poacher!" she called out. "You may try to hunt us down, and kill us all, but no matter what, we will not go down without a fight!!!"

This reminded Volt that he needed to attack.

Oops, I forgot. It's only Volt Tackle times nine. But who cares?

Volt began running with his clones, but then dissapeared into thin air.

Hah. Now, I can watch Amber. Let's see that Blastoise run from my tracking!

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Blastoise leveled its twin cannons on the bubble and fired off a Hydro Pump at it. Magnezone, badly hurt from the highly effective fire-type move that had been used on it but far from incapacitated, backed off slightly and let out a massive stream of lightning bolts into the Hydro Pump. The current carried down the column of water into the bubble, which was already wet from the rain, and the bubble was suddenly lit with an orange glow as electricity arced around and through it. Arcs of lightning streamed out from the inside of the bubble into the ground, and those inside it had to actively dodge them or get shocked as the electricty jumped to find the shortest route to the ground. The Garchomp, who was only slightly burned from the mostly ineffective fire-type Blast Burn, rammed the bubble with a Dragon Rush at almost the exact spot the Hydro Pump was hitting the bubble (being a somewhat inaccurate move, it didn't hit at the precise spot), then jumped back. The bubble, greatly weakened, looked as though it were ready to pop.

Magnezone couldn't keep up the stream of lightning anymore, add the effort to his previously taken damage, he simply didn't have the strength. He dropped back behind the Blastoise to rest for however long he could.

Amber watched all of this at a distance from her position back in the center of the meadow with fascination. The incredible choreography of attacks and defenses on both sides was stunning. These guys obviously knew how to work as at team.

Inevitably, just about anything in the world would remind her of her painful past. She remembered how she and Jason had worked together so well in the past-

A tiny prick on the back of her neck disturbed her thoughts. The world went black.
    ------
    During the fighting, Natasha had snuck around the edge of the meadow. Her Pokemon were doing as well as could be expected in a battle against a Legendary, outnumbered and outgunned. They would still probably lose. But if Natasha couldn't have her two-for-one deal, then she'd take the normal one-for-one deal. One Legendary would satisfy her temporarily. So here she was, at the edge of the meadow, looking through her sniper scope at the injured shiny Latias. Pretty little thing, it was. Pretty pathetic, too, injured like that. Maybe she should just put it out of its misery. But no, she could always decide what to do with it later. Firing a single tranquilzer dart, the Latias fell asleep almost instantly. Hitting a stationary target was like shooting fish in a barrel.

The Suicune roared something into the air. Probably showing its defiance to Natasha, and something about not going down with a fight, she guessed. Natasha smiled. If that is what you're saying, then all the better for me...

She looked back towards the battle between Pokemon behind her. They were still doing fairly okay. But she noticed the Pikachu, using multiple Substitution, making a run for Blastoise. If Blastoise took a blow like that, then any hope of earlier victory would vanish altogether.

Emerging from the bush to grab her clear shot, she fired a series of explosive rounds at the Pikachu. Not worrying too much about accuracy, small detonations sounded around the Pikachu, who, although he had escaped unscathed, had to break off his attack to avoid being hit. For a larger Pokemon, the exploding rounds would have meant very little. After all, there was only so much explosive you could pack into a bullet. But for a creature the size of a Pikachu, it would mean a world of hurt.

Although now, Natasha was standing out in the open. She didn't like that. A sniper at heart, she liked being away from the front lines, and now they could very easily come to her.

The whirling of blades sounded overhead. She turned around. A beacon of light shown through the darkness, and the silhoutte of a helicopter showed against the black clouds.

No! Natasha thought visciously. They were either poachers or wildlife protection. And either way, it meant bad news for her.

(OOC: Not that you have to or anything, but I'm really hoping you'll take Amber and run. But if you don't, I have a back-up plan anyways.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • OOC: Hmph! I would have replied sooner if I hadn't had a Major Cold and Cough. The only reason I'm here in School is because [my] Parents insisted I came for the Rest of the Week! I've still got the Cough and Cold. But enough of that...

IC: While the others were Battling, the only Pokémon, apart from the Latias that hadn't entered the Fray was Chris. He didn't know whether to work with them or not. He'd worked with Shiny Pokémon that didn't give their Name, only to find out it was working for a Poacher, and had found himself 10 Minutes Later Unconscious in the Grass. Meanwhile, he'd felt a slight Tickle on the Side of him but thought of it as a Raindrop. Chris watched all the Pokémon at War...Until a Salvo of Explosions by the Pikachu whom he had followed went off. Surprised, Chris ducked for Cover inside the Large Bubble where the Latias was. As Chris turned to the Latias, ready to ask who they all were, he Noticed the Latias was asleep. Judging by the Large Wound, Chris was not Surprised.
    "Poor thing," Chris told himself Quietly, "Of course it'd need to Sleep to get over that Nasty Gash!".
    If Chris had checked the Latias more closely, it would have Noticed the Tranquilizer Round in its Neck. While all the Chaos reigned, Chris checked his Options: 'Assist the Shinies' or 'Play it Safe and Walk away'...

:t152:

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "I'll offer you two million to catch that pokemon." said the shady man with a dark brown trenchcoat. It was raining, the sun was hidden, the wind blowing, and the air was cold.

"Sorry pal," Dusty began "You need to offer more for something THAT rare." he finished greedily. "I didn't get such a large bounty by being chep, if you want that pokemon right there, it's going to cost you about ten mil."

"What!? Ten million dollars!? Do you take me for an idiot!?" the dealer asked angrily.

"Well for you to come to someone who is half of your age, yes. Yes I do." he said mockingly.

The man growled a low grunt, pull out his briefcase, and paid Dusty his money.

"I'll have it to you in the next three days. It shouldn't be too difficult to get my hands on this here shiny Metagross. If you don't mind me asking, what do you plan to do with it?" Dusty asked out of pure curiousity. But before he could getan answer, the man had left. No trace of him anywhere.

"Ok Gardevoir, I guess it's time to go." he turned, and the both of them Teleported to where the shiny Metagross was last seen.

He reached their destination, Mt. Coronet. Dusty looked up at it's peak, admiring it's size and glory. He saw an opening leading into a cave, and went inside. He searched for hours. He looked under every knook and crany looking for a silver and gold Metagross.

Finally, after what seemed like endless searching, he found the pokemon he was looking. The Metagross spotted him, and fled. He chased after it. His own shiny, the only one he wont turn in, his Pachirisu, ran by his side after Metagross.

"Pachirisu, use Thunderwave!" commanded Dusty. Pachirisu responded with a positive result. The Metagross was left stunned, and could not move. Dusty took out a Masterball. "Your mine now, you little gold mine."

He threw the ball, and nabbed his goal. He returned to the city where he and his client met the first time, exchanged the pokemon for the rest of his pay, and headed home, back in Eterna Forest.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
  • "Teleport us out of here." I said. We combined our psychic power, and teleported elsewhere. I found that we were in Sandgem Town. Even better, we were right in front of the door to Rowan's lab. Somehow, it got even better, as Rowan walked out of the door.

Please notice us and help Amber. Please notice up and help Amber.

"Oh my!" the professor cried. H ecalled out one of his assistants and whispered in his ear. Flash, Silver, and I pricked up our ears.

"... the Pokemon Center, and fetch Chansey and Blissey. Tell Nurse Joy not to capture them, though. Let them live free." he said. The assistant nodded, and ran to the Pokemon Center. A second or so later, he rushed back out, a Chansey and Blissey right behind him. Nurse Joy also came out.

"Blissey! Chansey! Try to use Heal Bell on all of them, but put most of it on the Latias." she said. The two Pokemon began to glow, and healed all of us. I felt rejuvenated, and looked over at Amber.

She was healed.

OOC: An easy fix to her injuries, I believe. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2009
    Hey there Vanessa. Remember me? Heheh, I would certainly hope so. *looks for an opening to sign up* Reserve me for the moment

Raibutai

Years
  • Volt kept a careful eye on the poacher as his clones rushed towards the Blastoise.

Hmph. I don't think a Pokemon of that size will be easy to miss.

Turning away, Volt heard a series of explosions. His clones swerved to avoid the shots, but had to cancel the attack.

Agh! I didn't expect the poacher to interfere... Then again, they don't play fair.

Suddenly, Volt fell down. "Ow... I must have used too much energy to control the Substitutions..."

He turned to look at the Suicune. At that moment, she mumbled, "Teleport us out of here."

This certainly did happen.

They reappeared in some kind of village. Volt sighed.

A village? That means... humans. Oh crap.

"Oh my!" a nearby man wearing a lab coat exclaimed. He called out one of his assistants and whispered in his ear.

"... the Pokemon Center, and fetch Chansey and Blissey. Tell Nurse Joy not to capture them, though. Let them live free." he said. The assistant nodded, and ran to a odd building. A second or so later, he rushed back out, a Chansey and Blissey right behind him.

"Blissey! Chansey! Try to use Heal Bell on all of them, but put most of it on the Latias."

Volt suddenly felt energy surge through his body. Suddenly awake, Volt jumped onto his paws, ready for action.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • The Suicune roared, and in a flash, both Legendaries and the rest of the Shines had teleported away.

Natasha swore, loudly and vehemently. Should've netted that Latias when I had the chance...

She glanced up at the helicopter. There were guns waving out the side door. Competition, she thought. Well too bad, there's nothing here for them anymore.

"Return, you three," she commanded, sending out three Pokeballs and recalling her Pokemon. A Pokemon Center would fix them up in a jiffy. In the meantime...

Her frustration needed a target. And the most convenient target around?

She loaded several more explosive rounds into her rifle and started blasting the helicopter with them. Natasha watched as pieces of the helicopter fell down, the rotors desynced, and the helicopter twirled to Earth, landing with a satisfying crunch. A small fire erupted, but it was quickly put out by the rain.

Smiling, Natasha headed back to her car. She would find those Legendaries again someday. Oh yes...
    ----

Amber woke up lying on the hard pavement. Where was she? She felt... better than she had in eons. Amber rolled over onto her side from her stomach and curled her neck down to glance at her body. The gaping bullet wound was gone. How?

She metaphorically (since the wings of a Latias can't actually bend) stretched her wings, and pulled herself into the air. She was strong enough to fly again!

She scanned the area with her two large eyes. They were in a town, in front of a Pokemon Center. A pink-haired human in white clothing- she believed them to be called "Nurse Joys"- and a Chansey were standing nearby. That would explain it. Also there were Volt, Vanessa and the two Ninetales.

Amber cheerfully chirped her thanks to Vanessa, then said to the Nurse through her psychic powers, "Thanks!".

Years
  • Just as Chris had decided his Option: "Assist the Shinies" and started to Proceed forward, a Bright Flash came out of nowhere and Swallowed Chris whole! He had no idea what was going on and doubted he would by the end. For now, he was losing his Consciousness, slowly, like it was being sapped by a Leech Seed...

When he came to, he looked around. He knew that he was well away from the Meadows and that Poacher. Why? Because he'd found himself in an Alleyway between 2 Buildings. And an Alleyway between 2 Buildings meant he was in Town. But which one? Chris couldn't figure it out. Then a Shout came from overhead: "Oh my!".

Chris carefully and Cautiously creapt to the edge of the Alley and peeked around the Corner. There they all were: Each of the Shinies from the Pikachu right up the the Latias and all in between. There was also an Old Man with someone else in a Lab Coat. The Old Man whispered something to the other Person. Something that was Inaudible to Chris. A Minute or 2 Later, a Woman came running with a Chansey and Blissey. The Woman commanded her Pokémon to use Heal Bell (Mainly on the Latias) and so they did. Chris felt a slightly Warming experience pass through him. He felt Stronger, more Better than he had 5 Minutes ago (Or however Long before he was Knocked Out). The Latias was awake again and all the others were looking fine.

Chris thought that it was time to officially Reveal himself. Mustering up some Momentum, he stepped out of the Alley Entrance and Proceeded towards the Shiny Pokémon. One of the Ninetales noticed and turned towards Chris. Chris stopped for a Moment, half worried about what it was going to do.
    'But you've come this far!' Chris thought to himself, 'Keep going'. With that small Voice in his head, Chris Cautiously stepped forward.

Last edited:
    Years
  • OOC: Bunnied? What do you mean? May include RP Extract if Necessary.

Edited at 13:45: Huh...In the 2 RPs that I've been in (Including this one), I wasn't informed of...Bunnying. Well, at least I now know what it is. Something you want to avoid. Also, Firstly, I've dealt with that so these posts might as well be deleted. Second, what's wrong? What's holding you back from the Role-Play?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back