• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Second Attempt at a UU team! Please rate!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    Umbreon @ Leftovers
    Trait: Synchronize
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
    Calm Nature
    - Heal Bell
    - Wish
    - Toxic
    - Foul Play
    My Umbreon is my Cleric and check for Sableye. By using Heal Bell and Wish I can heal my whole entire team at ease. Toxic takes advantage of Umbreon's defensive stats allowing me to stall some pokemon out. Synchronize allows me to deal with Sableye by giving out status conditions and foul play so I can attack when taunted.

Sharpedo @ Life Orb
    Trait: Speed Boost
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - Protect
    - Waterfall
    - Crunch
    - Earthquake
    Sharpedo is a decent revenge killer. With it's dream world ability Speed Boost combined with Protect allows for an instant 1.5 boost to speed. With Stab Waterfall and Crunch and Earthquake for type coverage, life orb allows for taking on all sorts of foes.

Slowbro @ Leftovers
    Trait: Oblivious
    EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 SAtk
    Bold Nature
    - Calm Mind
    - Scald
    - Psyshock
    - Slack Off
    Shofu put it best in his Cerulean Flow song when he called Slowbro the "physical defender". Slowbro can take hits from the fighting types of the tier and set up with Calm Mind and can heal with Slack off and on switch out with the regenorator ability. This pokemon can also hit hard with scald and psyshock.

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
    Trait: Regenerator
    EVs: 120 HP / 128 Def / 252 SAtk / 8 Spd
    Modest Nature
    - Giga Drain
    - Spore
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Sludge Bomb
    Amoongus serves the same purpose as Slowbro. He can take hits and deal damage dealing with those pesky Swaperts in the tier. Hidden Power fire for type coverage and Spore for sleep purposes.

Mienshao @ Life Orb
    Trait: Regenerator
    Jolly Nature
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - Stone Edge
    - U-turn
    - Aerial Ace
    This pokemon deals some heavy damage with Hi-jump kick and switch out with U-turn. Stone Egde to deal with bug and flying types. Also the Regen ablility allows Mienshao to gain health.

Ambipom @ Life Orb
    Trait: Technician
    Jolly Nature
    - Fake Out
    - Beat Up
    - Low Kick
    - Return

Ambipom is a versitle attacker. Majority of people I have played against send out ghost pokemon to wall this thing; however, with the move beat up I do heavy damage against these ghost types. Low kick is to deal with heavy normal and rock types in the tier.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • There's absolutely no reason for Mienshao to use Aerial Ace unless you're afraid of Heracross. Other than that, change the nature to Naive and use Hidden Power (Ice) for Gligar.

Back