• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen My B/W2 Elite Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hiya guys,

I've found myself with a lot of free time so I thought, hey why don't I work on my Pokemon game? Then I go on it and find that all my Pokemon are really rubbish. -.-

So I thought I'd gather a team up to battle other people online. Anyways here's where I want your help.
    I've literally gathered up 6 Pokemon that I like and thrown them into my mix. I want your thoughts and opinions as well as advice and recommendations. Feel free to criticize (I tend to take it aboard ^.^ ). Thank you.

So first off, I have Espeon. I've always liked Espeon. I was thinking of having it with max SpA and max Spe and using it as my sweeper. It will have its Hidden Ability; Magic Bounce and powered up with these moves:
    Substitute
    Calm Mind
    Psychic
    Baton Pass

Next, I've thought about Rotom. My favorite form of Rotom has always been the Lawnmower (I don't know why but I love it!) However something has been pushing me to go with the weird Microwave form as it has less weaknesses and more resistances. I'd hope to max SpA and again Spe for scouting purposes. Its moves will be as listed:
    Overheat
    Shadow Ball
    Volt Switch
    Will-O-Wisp

Thirdly, I wanted to add a physical fighter so to math my Espeon, I'd go with Scizor. It has great typing with only one weakness to fire and a base attack power of 130! I'd max its Atk and Spe. It will have Technician as its ability and move such as:
    Bullet Punch
    U-Turn
    Superpower
    Pursuit

Now for my fourth member I thought that I needed a more defensive Pokemon. I've gone with Tentacruel. The reason being is that it's a bulky water type Pokemon that has an upper hand with grass types. I'd max its Hp and Def to make it extremely bulky against those volt tackles. I'd have Tentacruel with its ability of liquid ooze because I have no intention of a Rain Dance-r. Its moves will be:
    Scald
    Toxic Spikes
    Ice Beam
    Sludge Bomb

My Fifth addition is Hydreigon. Now I know that it isn't the fastest dragon out there but it has a wide move-pool that can counter most Pokemon as well as take a few hits. I have thought about Dragonite but it would have a x4 weakness to ice (One Ice move = Dead Dragon xP). I'd like to max its SpA and Spe. Its moveset would be:
    Focus Blast
    Draco Meteor
    Flamethrower
    Acrobatics

I haven't set my mind for my 6th member. I was thinking of things between: Tangrowth, Slaking, Ninjask (with speed boosts + protect and baton pass), Shedija and Armaldo. Of course I'm up for any suggestions.

Thank you for taking your time reading this, I greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, Shay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back