• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My FireRed Team?

Years
  • Hey guys and girls id love your help. I'd like you to grade my team im using for the Elite4. Any suggestions are welcome and thank you ahead of time.

Primape*Vital Spirit*
    ~Jolly(+Spd -Sp. Atk)
    -Cross Chop
    -Bulk Up
    -Mega Punch
    -Karate Chop

Magneton*Sturdy*
    ~Timid(+Spd -Atk)
    -Lock On
    -Tri Attack
    -Thunderbolt
    -Thunder Wave

Exeggutor*Chlorophyll*
    ~Modest(+Sp. Atk -Atk
    -Leech Seed
    -Psychic
    -Solarbeam
    -Sleep Powder

Vaporeon*Water Absorb*
    ~Modest(+Sp. Atk -Atk)
    -Ice Beam
    -Surf
    -Bite
    -Haze

Marowak*Rock Head*
    ~Adamant(+Atk -Sp. Atk)
    -Bonemerang
    -Rock Slide
    -Double Edge
    -Focus Energy

Charizard*Blaze*
    ~Mild(+Sp. Atk -Def)
    -Earthquake
    -Dragon Claw
    -Flamethrower
    -Fly

MasterMedicham

A Medicham full of wisdom
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Your team I great! If you want a badass team I would suggest to shift Marowak to a stronger ground type like Sandslash. If you want a ground type with a second type I would suggest Nidoking or Rhydon!

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2017
    Not a bad team at all and pretty much anything can work for in game in the first place...props for taking the time to use all good natures on your Pokemon though.

Only real change I can see is replacing Lock On for something else on your Magneton. Isn't doing anything for you since all of your moves are 100% accurate so replacing it for anything really would help. Some form of coverage would probably help more than anything....I would give actual moves to replace it with but I haven't played FRLG in so long I don't even remember what TMs or lvl up moves Magneton even learns :/

Back