• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
WOO. NEW DAY APPROACHING.

Also Yellow...I think I'm up for making a student character now. You said I can have 2 students + 1 teacher right?

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
On one hand, I've been waiting about two weeks for a new day... on the OTHER hand, I'm at Entei Dorm right now waiting to wrap some dialogue up...

Years
Hmmm, I am not sure whether Ryan should make it to the school in the morning of the next day, or if he should make it there at night, wake up the people to let him in, then start teaching his lessons in the morning throughout the day. Any suggestions?

Years
The academy is pretty alive regardless of time from what I've seen throughout posts. Offices and whatnot seem to remain open in peoples views but stores and such close.

I'd just go in now if I were you since the morning is still like 8 (?) days away

Years
I could do I suppose, but I need to finish up getting lost in the woods first which will take maybe 4ish days. So I will probably go in after getting lost in the woods.

Years
My bad, I thought you meant you were waiting on the morning to start posting. Didn't clue in right away you already did haha. If you're already on the island then take you're time. Daylight shouldn't be waited on even though I am sorta.. I'll Probably post tomorrow out of boredom afterall more then a few of us are at the mountains/caves right now it seems.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Hi all! very sorry for my sudden inactivity (especially to those who I was interacting with at the time) but I've been real busy and PTA slipped my mind unfortunately (although those are very poor excuses for not even posting to inform people of this). Once I've caught up I'll post again with some excuse for George's sudden silence.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Quick question on creating characters. Do I post them here, or send them to the GM? That said, are you still even accepting requests?

You post your SU here. All you have to do is follow the Template properly and then me and Yellow will both look over it.

Zynth

Snorlax Enthusiast
Years
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Drake Stone

Nickname (Optional): N/A

Age (10-15): Fifteen ; 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune Dorm (If spot taken then Raikou dorm.)

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): Drake stands at 1.73 meters tall and weighs roughly 55 kilograms. His hair is coated a murky black with a slight tint of purple at the edges. It shines with the reflection of the sun and gives a sleek look. Drake's eyes are of a light purple color with darker colors near the pupils. His smile expresses his personality, charming, charismatic and hysterical. Drake has a laid back posture at times, but he usually has a strong posture which expresses his determination.

Being raised in Fortree City, residents had to move around by using rope bridges, which overtime has strengthened his body and muscles. He has a strong build. A scar runs down the side of his right arm, where he received by falling down the side of the bridge when he was younger. He wears a white t-shirt on the inside and a black jacket with purple outlines on the outside. His pants are of a black color, jeans. He wears black gloves that cover his hands most of the times, but sometimes he takes them off due to the heat.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Drake is considered to be the cheerful type. There is a joker personality always with him. He likes to create jokes all the time, sometimes at random moments. He cheers people up with the jokes that he makes. Most of his jokes are created on the spot in his head, and others from a book entitled "The Joke Book". He received "The Joke Book" from his father, who gave it to him for his ninth birthday present. Joking with his Pokemon has always been a thing he cherishes Drake's kindness is also the envy of others, others look up to him because he treats others with the same level of respect.

However, he tends to get overly attached to other team members and other trainers, and he finds it difficult to let them go and/or get hurt. At times, he creates jokes at the wrong time, which may lead him to trouble. His personal weakness is that, he can not stand seeing others leaving, and may follow them after. He might be reckless at times, and at others he may disobey orders.

Drake doesn't get annoyed easily and manages to keep his cool most of the times. He has learned a trick where when he loses his cool he rubs his temples synchronized in one motion. It eases his mind and reliefs stress and other problems. It takes around a minute or two for him to be completely calm and ready again, but his vision tends to get blurry for a few seconds after doing this.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): 10 lines minimum Drake, born and raised in Fortree city has always been a joker since young. He was born in a small hut located on a tree in the East of the town, towards the exit. Both his father and mother were trainers themselves. Kieran Stone, his father spent most of his time traveling to other regions, training his Pokemon and researching for his book. Haven Knight, his mother always stayed at home and cared for Drake. Having lived in Fortree City, he was always surrounded with wild Pokemon, some of which he grew attached to. There was one who always stood on the exit of the town, the Pokemon was an Emolga.

This Emolga was distinct and different than others, it wore a black scarf around it's neck. Drake thought it belonged to someone because Emolgas' were rare to the region, but he wasn't. Everyday he would meet with Emolga and walk around Route 120. When he reached six, he asked his mother whether she could teach him how to battle, naturally she would say yes. Haven gave Drake a Pokeball to catch the Emolga, Drake hesitated but eventually he came to. On his seventh birthday he went out and met Emolga, showing it the Pokebal. It stood still, Drake threw the Pokeball and captures it with ease. Afterwards they would train with Haven's Pokemon, Delcatty. Drake would then apply for the Pokemon Academy being fifteen, and has been accepted.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):

Species: Emolga
Nickname(Optional): N/A
Personality: Emolga has a lonely nature. What lacks in defense he makes up in attack and speed. He get's attached to fellow Pokemon team members and his trainer specifically. He is little but has a heart of a lion.
Lvl(Max 25): Nineteen ; 19
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Thundershock, Spark, Pursuit, Double Team, Quick Attack and Shock Wave.

Species: Munchlax
Personality: Unlike other Munchlax, he isn't lazy. He is active and determined, able to stand up for others and himself. He still likes to eat a lot though.
Lvl(Max 25): Fifteen ; 15
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Metronome, Lick, Tackle, Amnesia and Strength.

Species: Milotic
Personality: Beautiful and elegant, similar to other Milotics'. He is quiet and calm, but opens up to friends and his trainer.
Lvl(Max25): Eighteen ; 18
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Water Gun, Wrap, Water Pulse, Twister and Mist.

Italics - Not sure if Pokemon choice will be allowed.

Last edited:

troyamonga

The First Child
Years
Name: Renato Alto Vincitore

Nickname: Ren

Sex: Male

Dorm: Raikou

Appearance: About 5'9". Weighs about 150 lbs. Has jet-black curly hair, olive colored skin, and brown eyes. Wears a gray sweater over a white T-shirt. Wears navy blue gym shorts and white sneakers.

Personality: Generally quiet, not opening up easily to others. However, under his quiet demeanor, Renato actually longs for a lasting relationship with another human. If approached, he usually gives stock responses like "yeah" and "ok," while secretly wishing he knew how to respond properly. Feels at home and safe in any kind of medical center because they remind him of his father. He enjoys reading books and playing handheld video games. Dislikes keeping his Charmander inside a Pokeball. Dislikes cargo pants and jeans, preferring gym shorts and athletic pants. Renato is very philosophical, always observing the world and how it works. When Renato actually says more than five words, his comments usually have some kind of deeper meaning.

History: Born to Alto and Viletta Vincitore in Nimbasa City of the Unova region. Renato's mother died while giving birth to him, leaving a grief-stricken Alto to care for their newborn. Renato grew up surrounded by medical textbooks, as his father was a doctor at a local hospital. Renato grew to love reading, using it as an escape from the hardships of real life. It's ironic, though, that Renato (Who was 11 at the time) meets his best friend, a Charmander, while reading on a park bench. Nearby, in the Amusement Park, a heterochromatic Charmander (with one eye being blue, and the other green) had been shipped from Kanto to be put on display. The Charmander, not wanting to be a circus sideshow, broke free. After shaking the security guards the Charmander spots Renato sitting alone. He proceeds to seat himself next to Renato. Appalled by close contact with another creature, Renato only manages to stammer out "Your eyes…their…two different colors." The Charmander promptly snorts in laughter at Renato's statement, deciding that he liked Renato's frankness. When Renato began the walk home, the Charmander followed closely behind. Although the two never battled other trainers on a regular basis, they gradually formed a deep bond with each other. During one of their rare battles, a scout for the Pokemon Trainer Academy noticed their strong bond. Although Renato lost the battle, the scout was greatly impressed by their determination, and handed Renato an application, inviting him the Academy. Originally intending to throw the application away, Renato's father convinces him to reconsider, believing this to be Renato's golden opportunity to grow closer to other people.

Pokémon:
Species: Charmander
Nickname: Gemeni
Personality: Snarky and sarcastic. Generally the Antithesis of Renato.
Lvl: 14
Moves: Flamethrower, Ember, Will-o-Wisp, Scratch, Growl, Smokescreen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back