• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen whats the best way to get a shiny ralts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    Hi there.
    Im no big on shiny pokemon and have only caught 2 in my entire life.
    but now I kinda want at least 1 shiny pokemon in my team and was wondering whats the best way to get a shiny female ralts.

Also is there a way I can make sure it gets the hidden ability? I could realy use it.

Last edited:

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
    Years
  • If you are willing to use trial and error, they are rare on Route 4 which means you should be able to chain them with the Poke Radar.

However, as I have learnt from all the level 1 Ralts I have recieved on Wonder Trade, a lot of people are using the Masuda method.

Basically, you put a Ralts and another Pokemon, such as a Ditto or another Ralts, in the Daycare. However, the two Pokemon can NOT be from the same region ie. one from your game, another with a "JPN" beside its name.

If you do this, and start hatching the eggs they make, I think it's a... 1 in 600-700 chance to hatch a shiny level 1 Ralts? They take 5k+ steps to hatch, but if you use something with Flame Body or Magma Armour it cuts this in half.

If you're good at chaining and willing to spend the time trying to get a chain of Ralts started, however, that would be my recommendation.

Caiustheblack

Breeder for the sake of it.
    Years
  • ok well what about the hidden ability.
    how do yo uget that?
    i believe you get HA kirlia in one of the Fairy Friend safari.
    But HA is telapathy which is not thebest for it (nor is justified for gallade)
    And mega gardevoir has its own ability however
    I suggest you going with masuda for IVs, and try to get a neutral nature because you never know if the offspring is gonna be male or female

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If you want to encounter shiny Ralts, try shiny chaining. If you're not a fan of that, then you could get yourself into horde battles against a couple of Ralts. When you're into hordes, you're going head-to-head with five to six Pokémon at once—this increases your shiny encounter rate significantly. d: Also, if you want to capture Ralts with its hidden ability, then you'd have to head over to the Friend Safari. For any more questions in the future, please don't post threads—post a reply here instead: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=309881

Thread locked.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back