• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My mmorpg...

Years
  • Edit First Screen

i am making a new pokemon game... you can read about it in a new direction thread in gameboy games... i dedided to make a game based upon what is there... anyone wanna help me out?

EDIT-Here is my first screen shot...
    2ND EDIT-I am gonna make a mountain region... like mt pyre and that
    volcanoe in r/s

*please note all screens are subject to change..

Last edited:
    Years
  • any thing... i have anothr screen of themountain...

EDIT~here is my mountain screen

*please note all screens are subject to change..

Last edited:
    Years
  • well can you help with maps? o and my email will be [email protected] so email me about this ... also i need a battle system... i got the main world prettymuch done but i need houses done... cya

Last edited:
    Years
  • here are some of my most recent pictures... enjoy...
    also i got a battle system... to whom it may concern... it was really easy..
    ttyl aslo sorry for the dp

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey, I've been using RM2K for a long time.
    I can help with the events, maps and anything else!

Years
  • what!? i changed it!? No i didnt! i need help... with items and possibly npcs... i got a battle sys now n_n thats all folks! o and thanks for the support

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Yeah. I'm glad that you're carryin on with this.

Years
  • sorry i havent udated lately. not much is new... im having a hard time on the cbs. and i got over 800 posts now... and i joined in feb where some ppl who have been here for a long time got less than me!

Back