• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity OverUsed Tournament [Congratulations AmourPearlShipper!]

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Yeah I messaged Aurora on the 12th and she hasn't been on pc since the 10th. Idk if she's been around the server and just hasn't got on pc, but the times that I've went to get on there she hasn't been around.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    I've been busy with military separation stuff and classes going on and haven't had time off since the round started really.

Activity win should go to christos as I won't really be on for every ore days

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • sorry for being a little late with this.

christos and sonata are getting the activity wins for the reasons mentioned above.

semifinals:

AmourPearlShipper vs. Spartacus
    Christos vs. Sonata

the deadline is thursday, august 27 at 11:59 est.

on a personal note, i will be extremely busy at that time, so once both semifinals matches are played, feel free to proceed with the finals. i should be able to keep things updated though, but this is my disclaimer just in case. also, no more activity decisions. :|

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • cool, christos v amourpealshipper is the final. not giving a hard deadline except "GET IT DONE" so yeah gl both and try to post here for scheduling so people can spectate, if you don't mind.

Sirfetch’d

Members who've liked AmourPearlShipper's post Christos, Christos

Not only can Christos not win he can't even like posts properly ;(

Congrats you two! Fun matches, looking forward to the next one. gj Aps

Back