• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the Anime were More Realistic...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • Trainers would've easily burn to death from Fire moves, get electrocuted to death by Electric moves, and freeze to death by Ice moves.

Years
  • I guess Ash would be older, since I can't image a realistic version of pokemon having a ten year old roam the world Or we would learn more about why they think sending ten year olds off into the world is good for them. Pokemon never really explained that from a cultural perspective.

Well, I think I recall one of the poke Mom's saying something along the line of "Because the TV said so." {XD}

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Ash would be at least 15 year old .
    Serena will not get deaged and she would have chest as big as Viola.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • Hmmmmm...

Well, realistically a lot of parents would probably not even let their kids travel in the first place. Or they'd only be allowed to travel one region, rather than all around the world when they're 10 years old. Pokemon fainting would probably be treated more seriously, like how they can die in the games. Also, the trainers would actually age.

Also, multiple gym leaders would probably not leave their respective lives and gyms just to travel with Ash. lol

Back