• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fire Red! Randomizer Nuzlocke Challenge!

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
  • Hey, guys! This is my first Lp, and I'm doing a mix of the Randomizer/nuzlocke challenge! Let me explain... Here are my rules!

1. If a pokemon faints, it dies.
    2. If a Pokemon dies and I want to fill that place in the party, I must use the Pokemon Randomizer (http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/ ) to choose the next member. There are no redos; I get what I get, unless it is a Pokemon I already have. If it is a Pokemon I used to have that died, I still have to use it.
    3. I must nickname all Pokemon.
    4. I can have a Pokemon in the box in case I white out so I can catch other members. However, it may not be used outside of that purpose.
    5. HM slaves are not allowed.
    6. I will be using the Starter as a first Pokemon, and if it doesn't die, I will use it through the playthrough. That means there will be five spots.

It'll be difficult, but fun! Hope you guys enjoy!

It will be made with screenshots, because I don't have any recording programs... So here you go! Part one!

Spoiler:

It's all up to you! I'll let you all vote, and I'll put the next part up soon! :D

See you later!

Years
  • I vote Charmander, so you have a challenge early on :). I like your jokes, I'll try to keep up with this.

Back