• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rest Doesn't Work Anymore?

Enigmatic Emolga

abandoned account, pls delete if seen
Years
  • So I was testing my fangame as usual, when I noticed that the move Rest didn't want to work any more. Instead, the game went straight to dealing with the next Pokémon's move immediately after the "X used Y!" message appeared, completely ignoring Rest's effects. I gave one of my Pokémon the moves Rest, Recover, Synthesis and Giga Drain so I could see if they were all broken, but only Rest didn't work. I also added the effects of Desolate Land, Primordial Sea and Delta Stream recently. Not sure if that's related to the problem, but I'll say that just in case.

What parts of what scripts should I be looking at if I want to fix this?

EDIT: I just replaced Essentials v14's move effect with v13's, and Rest seems to be working perfectly now. Can someone lock this thread please?

Last edited:
    Back