• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle / BF Partner Request / IV Battle Thread [looking for a battle? go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilz

renegade of funk.
Years
Looking for more 5th gen battles, OU or UU (smogon rough tiers), accepting anyone. Post on my wall and I'll get to you as quickly as possible.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2011
looking for a fourth gen battle with a rotom in party. need to see for pokedex

Last edited:
Years
NEED BATTLE! FAST!

I am so 6v6 deprived that i really dont know the rules

So if you have a set of rules you want to play post them and I will see is im ok with them

And before someone says im action peplaying everything to heck im not but i did use ot to help catch some of the pokemon in my team

I have 2 hours till i have to go to work frome original post time and i will be gon for 8 hours

so if you are ok with all of what i just said then BRING IT ON!

Friend code on trainer card but just in case

5458 0065 2433

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Battle Me( no black or white)

i have pokemon platinum soo im willing to battle right now contact me plzzz and lets battle try and use some first gen pokemon or whichever u want so i can complete my national dex

Years
  • TN
  • Seen May 21, 2011
I am willing to battle anyone 4th gen. Nu, Uu, Ou and routlette. If the battles are good I will put on youtube.

ACE9223

ACE Trainer
Years
sure i will battle with ya! howzabout a 3-3 singles if its allright with you.

just 2 rules... no legendarys, and no dragon tipe pokemon. you ok with this? :3

my FC in my signature

is 21st ok

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
6vs6 Lv.100 battle 5th gen anyone? No tiers or ubers, standard clauses, Vm me if interested.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2011
I'm looking for a 5th gen battle. 6vs.6 or 3vs.3 doesnt matter. Standard rules and clauses apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back