• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Cakesu and Impo's Giveaway - CLOSED !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Update: You may now view the current status of the 'mon you have requested. RNC will clone at her own pace so please be patient ! Do not fret either, even if the Giveaway is closed, you'll still receive your Pokemon !

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hi sorry Battle ready would save quite a bit of time, "Snora" was supposed to be snorlo I tried to write them all down at once, thanks!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaand the Giveaway is CLOSED !

I'll be giving the 'mon to those whom requested as soon as I receive their clones ! Stay tuned for your Visitor Message !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Update: RNC will be cloning in a bit, I'll start trading with y'all tomorrow at 11PM GMT+2, if you're not available then there'll still be another chance to meet me, so don't worry. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Is it possible to get a masterball with one of the pokemons? So yes, I can give a few unowns for it

I'm really sorry, I don't have any masterballs to give you >.< '

Regarding trades: My co-owner isn't online tonight so I couldn't get the clones, I have to postpone till July 14, I apologise for any inconvenience. :/

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi. I am interested in snorlax, wailord and drifblim If possible
    1.%20smile.gif

My fc and ign is in my signature

If Still Avaible I want Roserade and/or Milotic

I would like Mila, Drifa & Snora. My friend code is 4768-7463-9463 I appreciate it

Hey Friends! How are u? thankyou so very much for hosting this giveaway! i myself used to do giveaways on a different site before i got erased
    3.%20frown.gif
    , i would love to have 1 of your pokemon particularly the Snora, Drifa, or especially the Mila! Also thanks 4 putting a nickname on them! i luv it when someone trademarks their pokemon like that. also, i would love to help out, if you need a breeder or someone who can do simple errands. im not a cloner and i play legit, thanks again! u guys are awesome!

IGN: Mustang
    FC: 4442-2922-9836

hi, i would like your battle ready pokemon. what's the method of doing this giveaway? would it be direct trade? GTS? if it is a direct trade one, i'll add your FC.

Oh my.. this is so generous of you both to team up on this and do a giveaway of this calibur!! i would love to get a copy of each of them with their ribbon if i may
    1.%20smile.gif

Hello !

Your Pokemon are ready to be picked up ! Please reply here/VM me whenever you're available to trade ! I'll be online till 1 AM GMT+1 or so today, even if you don't catch me then, feel free to let me know when you are online. :)

PS: We were unable to clone the items, sorry.

Last edited:

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Hello !

Your Pokemon are ready to be picked up ! Please reply here/VM me whenever you're available to trade ! I'll be online till 1 AM GMT+1 or so today, even if you don't catch me then, feel free to let me know when you are online. :)

Awesome! I am available now for a quick trade If you are :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back