• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Zelda fans?

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • Well, you can collect items that you can't eat like the Ancient Spring and Ancient Screw, so there's probably an NPC that can craft or repair items, or a way Link can do it himself at special spots (like cooking at a cooking pot).

Edit: I wish I found this gif earlier.
    Any Zelda fans?

Source

Omg I love this Gif hahahah

But yes, I agree, I think they're gonna to like Skyward Sword and have someone who can upgrade/repair with objects. It's useful so I'll probably start keeping up my stuff early in the game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    Nintendo has the best hardware I agree. But seriously lets be real for a second. Most of the best hit games are either, remakes or exclusive titles. They make a bunch of lame versions of the games and then release something everybody could be happy with. By doing so they create this false image of great games. Sure the games are great............because they have the same operations as before.

What they really do is put a character/idol/figure that people love or miss and make a gameplay style people do not or would never pick-up at all. Then feature the same old same old. Presto they have created a false image of things.

I love Zelda but from "Links Crossbow Training" to "Skyward Sword" I would rather not even deal with Zelda anymore. Same exact game over and over. They make the same game and I buy it thinking it is great. Enjoy the experience and think I got something from it.

It is like how FF12 is beautiful and so many side-quests and tasks to do.

pkmin3033

Going to revive this thread, because this:

I don't think words can do justice to how much I'm looking forward to getting this pack. Marin is one of my all-time favourite Zelda characters, and she looks like she's going to handle beautifully. She summons the Wind Fish, for crying out loud!

As someone who practically mains Linkle now as well, I'm looking forward to trying out those boots, too. She's channelling Naotora Li there, clearly. Considering how much I enjoy playing as her in Samurai Warriors...oh yeah. Linkle is rapidly becoming my favourite character in the game. For now, anyway. Because Marin.

They're never going to top this...not unless Vaati and Yuga are made playable, anyway. If Yuga is playable and he hums his theme song the way Marin is humming the Ballad of the Wind Fish...I will never complain about Zelda again. Until Breath of the Wild disappoints me. I promise.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Zelda exposure is the NES and SNES games, along with Ocarina of Time, which i knew through an issue of an Expert Gamer magazine that had a highly detailed walkthrough from start to finish. Moving on..

Thread definitely needs MORE Linkle
    Spoiler:

and with how my mind likes to think. She's definitely best Zelda girl. She's on FIREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    I've played almost every Zelda game there is in the series. Zelda is my favorite series and my favorite one is Ocarina of Time.

I'm excited for Breath of the Wild.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Going to revive this thread, because this:

I don't think words can do justice to how much I'm looking forward to getting this pack. Marin is one of my all-time favourite Zelda characters, and she looks like she's going to handle beautifully. She summons the Wind Fish, for crying out loud!

As someone who practically mains Linkle now as well, I'm looking forward to trying out those boots, too. She's channelling Naotora Li there, clearly. Considering how much I enjoy playing as her in Samurai Warriors...oh yeah. Linkle is rapidly becoming my favourite character in the game. For now, anyway. Because Marin.

They're never going to top this...not unless Vaati and Yuga are made playable, anyway. If Yuga is playable and he hums his theme song the way Marin is humming the Ballad of the Wind Fish...I will never complain about Zelda again. Until Breath of the Wild disappoints me. I promise.

I don't have this game, but I love Link's awakening. If I'll have it this will probably be a pack I'll get!!

pkmin3033

Is Hyrule Warriors Legends worth it if you have the original 3DS?
    Unfortunately not, because it runs terribly on older models. Really, they should have made it exclusive to the New 3DS, because with the way it runs on the old one it really is not worth causing yourself the trouble. I wouldn't recommend it.

Funnily enough though, Legends has a more consistent frame-rate on the N3DS than the original game does on the Wii U, which is pretty shocking.

Back