• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~

Years
Hello everyone~! I'm a bit new to forum sites and the such, but very interested in getting involved in one so why not give it a shot! Maybe I'll make some friends on here. Anyways, can't wait to dive in.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Hi Koraka! Welcome to PokéCommunity!

There's a lot to do here, so I hope you enjoy yourself! Have a look around the place, we've got a lot of sections with a lot to chat about. I like your Toriel avatar :3

If you're confused about anything I'll do my best to answer, so just drop me a VM, k? Feel free to message me if you'd like to chat as well - that goes for almost everyone here, we're a very friendly bunch and if you want to make a friend just go ahead and send them a message.

Have a great time!

Years
Excited to have you as well. <3 Especially as a huge Undertale fan (Mettaton ftw).. Welcome to PC, Koraka!

I'm also down to chat - as is mostly anyone else here, really - so you've plenty of options. This place is generally a pretty good choice if you're new-ish to forums so I'm sure you'll settle in, seems like you already have a fair bit in common with a lot of other users aha. Pokémon and Undertale are the big things lately. Have a blast!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hello everyone~! I'm a bit new to forum sites and the such, but very interested in getting involved in one so why not give it a shot! Maybe I'll make some friends on here. Anyways, can't wait to dive in.
Welcome to the forums! Goat mom <3 We're all new to forums at some point, but soon you won't be anymore! I hope you'll enjoy the site. What in particular brought you to PC?

Back