• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Krabby or Archen with Ally Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    would anyone happen to have either of these pokemon (or anything in their lines) with Ally Switch? I don't even need to keep it, just looking for one I can breed the move from and then I can trade it back. Thanks very much to anyone that can help!

Edit: for that matter, anyone have a cofagrigous, Ralts or Eelektross with Ally Switch?

Last edited:

Tek

Years
  • would anyone happen to have either of these pokemon (or anything in their lines) with Ally Switch? I don't even need to keep it, just looking for one I can breed the move from and then I can trade it back. Thanks very much to anyone that can help!

Edit: for that matter, anyone have a cofagrigous, Ralts or Eelektross with Ally Switch?

Lucky for you I bred both Kingler and Archeops with Ally Switch for battling. I should have an egg or two laying around, if not I'll breed them up for you

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Lucky for you I bred both Kingler and Archeops with Ally Switch for battling. I should have an egg or two laying around, if not I'll breed them up for you

Thank you very much, but I ended up getting an Archen with Ally Switch a few days ago, I apparently forgot to update this post but I appreciate the offer very much, thank you though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back