• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] StickMan Dash! an endless runner with a big dream!

The m

???
Years
  • Logo_zps70e9cfe4.png

An endless runner with a big dream!
    You take control Jake Marcos Forelli a stickman who dreams to run till the end of the world! Hurdle over many different obstacles in many different environments, duck! Jump! DASH!

Coming to IOS, BlackBerry and Windows Phone 8!

Features!
    A fun game that can be played for hours!
    Different stages with different obstacles and enviorments, all of which have different effects!*
    Pedestrian tripping, trip those annoying pedestrians who come in your way!*
    Costumes for your stickman!**
    Power-ups!*
    and Much more to come!

How to Play
    Swipe up to jump and tap to duck as of now.

Some information on the project
    This project is solely being developed by me, M.Ahmad. I thought to leave my fan game back for a while and make something unique and small so it would give me more experience in game development.

I will try to make this game as unique as possible so it won't feel like an endless runner all over again. There are many things planned for the future such as Jungle stage with swingable wines.

Progress done so Far.
    Version Demo 2.5.
    Plains stage is completely finished.
    Main engine is done almost.
    Some minor things are left to do such as City stage menu and shop which will come in upcoming demo.

Screenshots
    scrn1_zpseb374d73.png

scrn4_zps9b553f16.png

scrn2_zps529ff79d.png

scrn3_zps87842797.png

Download
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjz2em5b8efq11k/Stickman Dash!.zip?dl=0
    For windows Phone demo P.M me.

The m

???
    Years
  • Listen guys, I am stuck in a deep thought. What obstacles I should set for ducking in the city stage.

I need suggestions please, sign boards look make no sense.

z_orochii

PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • Maybe huge trucks that you slide underneath, crates/pianos/furniture being lifted (?), stairs, a broken lamp post... It will probably end up in a lot of circumstantial stuff, but let's be honest, there's not much things in a city where you can duck and pass.

Or maybe a tunnel at some place in the level.

Back