• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I set up 8 playable characters but the game says i only have 1 defined

PunkPhantom

"midna's a cat" -vinny, vinesauce
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Just as the thread title says, I set up 8 characters. Defined them in the metadata and trainers types, made all needed graphics and named them correctly. I didn't need to change anything in the script editor since it already accommodates up to 8 playable characters. Yet when I try to change characters during playing in debug mode it says there's only 1 character defined, I can't even change to a second character like you normally would. I checked the wiki to make sure I did everything I need and it appears I did, so I don't know what i've done wrong.

Telemetius

Tele*
    Years
  • How are you changing the player chararacter? I usually do it with the script call "pbChangePlayer(1)" "pbChangePlayer(2)" etc.

PunkPhantom

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    I'm simply selecting "set player character" in the debug menu.

Last edited:

PunkPhantom

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Oh ok, I wasn't aware of that. Thank you, it works.

Back