• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noossab's Notably Better Breeds [HAs, IVs, EMs, Dex, Rare Balls]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OK everyone, I have an announcement.

I'm temporarily closing the shop, as in the next few weeks I'm going on vacation and then a week later moving across the country...there's no way I can get anyone's breeding done with all that going on. If you still want to make a request, I can try to get to it, but no promises.

If I'm in the middle of your order don't worry, I'm finishing all those before I leave.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    Maybe a longshot on the bisharp but I need these do you have any?

LF: 5/6 iv bisharp, Adamant (inner focus or defiant) must have knock off and sucker punch.

5/6Hitmon top, any of these natures; Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Quirky and Serious. insta-trade if it has sucker punch.
    FT:
    6iv shiny dittos; English, adamant ones or Mild/calm German ones.
    Also have enigma berries and these BR pokes for trade;
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi Nossab!
    I'm interested in your IV breeding, I'd really like a 6IV male absol (adamant) with super luck(play rough egg move is a plus but not necessary), 6 IV gible (jolly) HA with egg move outrage, a 6IV trapinch, and a 6IV beldum (brave) with it's HA if possible.

I can offer
    -pretty much any kalos native shiny
    -lots of other shinies as that's what I've done with most of my time in pokemon

Just get to me when you can I know you're on vacation. I know this stuff takes time!

Years
  • Maybe a longshot on the bisharp but I need these do you have any?

LF: 5/6 iv bisharp, Adamant (inner focus or defiant) must have knock off and sucker punch.

5/6Hitmon top, any of these natures; Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Quirky and Serious. insta-trade if it has sucker punch.
    FT:
    6iv shiny dittos; English, adamant ones or Mild/calm German ones.
    Also have enigma berries and these BR pokes for trade;
    Spoiler:

Not sure what BR stands for...however as I said in the post above you I won't really be able to get to thing until close to a month from now, so if you're in any kind of rush at all you'll probably wanna try someone else...

Hi Nossab!
    I'm interested in your IV breeding, I'd really like a 6IV male absol (adamant) with super luck(play rough egg move is a plus but not necessary), 6 IV gible (jolly) HA with egg move outrage, a 6IV trapinch, and a 6IV beldum (brave) with it's HA if possible.

I can offer
    -pretty much any kalos native shiny
    -lots of other shinies as that's what I've done with most of my time in pokemon

Just get to me when you can I know you're on vacation. I know this stuff takes time!

To get 6ivs on 4 pokemon...well that will take me a ton of time. And yeah I probably won't be able to get to it until mid July. I'll check in with you again then.

Years
  • Ok I wasn't sure how long it would take, but I can do all 5 IV's too. Like:
    Absol-31/31/31/31/31/x
    Beldum-31/31/31/x/31/31
    Trapinch-31/31/x/31/31/31
    Gible-31/31/31/31/x/31
    Would that help with the time requirement/difficulty? Also don't worry if you have other stuff to take care of, I can wait.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    I'm not in any rush for the bisharp, as it is incredibly hard to get hold of, so whenever you can get it, if you can would be great.

Years
  • Ok I wasn't sure how long it would take, but I can do all 5 IV's too. Like:
    Absol-31/31/31/31/31/x
    Beldum-31/31/31/x/31/31
    Trapinch-31/31/x/31/31/31
    Gible-31/31/31/31/x/31
    Would that help with the time requirement/difficulty? Also don't worry if you have other stuff to take care of, I can wait.

That makes it a whole lot easier :). But it'll still take me a while. I'll let you know when I get to it!

I'm not in any rush for the bisharp, as it is incredibly hard to get hold of, so whenever you can get it, if you can would be great.

OOoooOooh...knock off. I didn't look at that closely before. I can get you a knock off pawniard, but I can't RNG so it wouldn't be 5iv...

Years
  • @Pokerpoker- Unfortunately I transferred all of my breeding stuff forward to gen 6 so I'm not sure I could even pull 2ivs...sorry man.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Hey nossab! Are you still missing HA staryu? Cause I have one and I would like a prankster murkrow. I don't need it IV bred; i can do it myself :)

Years
  • LONG TIME NO SEE!

Ok everyone, I'm reopening the shop, but with a NEW RULE:

I have a queue now, so I will only be handling 3 requests at a time.

I was able to handle more before because it was summer break, but now...well let's just say my life is a lot busier. That also means that this will be slow work, so if you need something quickly or within a guaranteed time frame, you'll have to hit up someone else.

For those of you who've visited my shop before, the biggest new thing is my comprehensive spreadsheet. It details everything I have available to breed...but don't hesitate to ask for something you don't see! I'd be happy to pick up new egg moves or natures for you, or even balls if I can manage it.

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • LONG TIME NO SEE!

Ok everyone, I'm reopening the shop, but with a NEW RULE:

I have a queue now, so I will only be handling 3 requests at a time.

I was able to handle more before because it was summer break, but now...well let's just say my life is a lot busier. That also means that this will be slow work, so if you need something quickly or within a guaranteed time frame, you'll have to hit up someone else.

For those of you who've visited my shop before, the biggest new thing is my comprehensive spreadsheet. It details everything I have available to breed...but don't hesitate to ask for something you don't see! I'd be happy to pick up new egg moves or natures for you, or even balls if I can manage it.

Hi there.
    Interested in your Female HA Dream Ball Cacnea, HA Dream Ball Skarmory and Safari Ball Lotad.

I can trade you Female HA Dream Ball ; Seel, Corsola, and Lure Ball Shelder.
    Lmk:)

Years
  • Hi there.
    Interested in your Female HA Dream Ball Cacnea, HA Dream Ball Skarmory and Safari Ball Lotad.

I can trade you Female HA Dream Ball ; Seel, Corsola, and Lure Ball Shelder.
    Lmk:)

Sounds great! I'll PM you when I've got them!
    ============TRADE COMPLETE============

Last edited:

Nin_3536

Nin☆
    Years
  • Greetings Noossab Blue! I am incredibly impressed and seriously interested in a few Pokémon in yourMaster List. I am new to this Community and to Trade Shops more specifically. I was wondering if you only breed requested Pokémon for people, or you also trade away Pokémon in your Master List. I am a breeder who is looking for a few specifics and I noticed that you have a few of them. So let me know exactly how you run this shop. Best Regards, Nin. :3

Thorton

Factory Head
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    Can I request a Female Ducklett with it's Hidden Ability caught in a Luxury Ball?

Years
  • Greetings Noossab Blue! I am incredibly impressed and seriously interested in a few Pokémon in yourMaster List. I am new to this Community and to Trade Shops more specifically. I was wondering if you only breed requested Pokémon for people, or you also trade away Pokémon in your Master List. I am a breeder who is looking for a few specifics and I noticed that you have a few of them. So let me know exactly how you run this shop. Best Regards, Nin. :3

Hello and welcome to the forums! Every trader does things a bit differently, but my list is simply what I have in my boxes available to breed. If you like something exactly as listed, then it should be easy for me to duplicate. If you only see a piece of what you want (Like the right ball but no egg moves, or the wrong nature or something), I can still get it for you no problem, it will just take me a bit longer since I'll have to breed it from scratch. Basically, if it's possible to breed it from what I have showing, then don't hesitate to ask! What exactly were you interested in?

Can I request a Female Ducklett with it's Hidden Ability caught in a Luxury Ball?

I'll have to check and see if I've got the right friend safari for that. I'm on lunch break atm, but I'll look when I get home and get back to you.

Last edited:

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Hi, I've been looking everywhere for a Female Lileep with Storm Drain. Don't care too much about IV's I can breed it myself.

If it has a special pokeball, or egg moves, that is nice, but I just need the ability.

I curently have stuff like: Perfect 5IV Numel Modest, Perfect 5IV Sandile Moxie Adamant, 5IV Eevee, Onix, Nidoran (sheer force), I also breed so I got tons of stuff.

Nin_3536

Nin☆
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to the forums! Every trader does things a bit differently, but my list is simply what I have in my boxes available to breed. If you like something exactly as listed, then it should be easy for me to duplicate. If you only see a piece of what you want (Like the right ball but no egg moves, or the wrong nature or something), I can still get it for you no problem, it will just take me a bit longer since I'll have to breed it from scratch. Basically, if it's possible to breed it from what I have showing, then don't hesitate to ask! What exactly were you interested in?

I'll have to check and see if I've got the right friend safari for that. I'm on lunch break atm, but I'll look when I get home and get back to you.

Thank you for explaining it to me. I was a little confused. I am currently trying to make a team of sorts and wanted a Kangaskhan to fit as my Mega Evolution. So on line #164 I saw a Kangaskhan, with 5IVs and a Jolly Nature. I would love something like that. Even if it only has 3-4 IV's. Also, on line #210 I noticed you have a 6 IV Ditto, can you breed me 2 5 IV Dittos?

I saw what you are looking for and I am going to tell you now that I do not have to much yet, but in your Master list you are missing a Crobat Family and I have a one with the following Stats:

Stats:
    HP: 321
    Attack: 243
    Defense: 211
    Sp.Atk: 177
    Sp.Def:211
    Speed: 355
    Crobat
    Level: 100 Ability: Inner Focus IV's: xx/xx/xx/xx/31/31
    Moves: Toxic | Shadow Ball | Sludge Bomb | Air Cutter​

I am looking at more Pokémon currently that I have that could be of some use to you. Sorry that I do not have very much yet. >3<

Thank you for your generosity and help, Nin.

P.S. This was my first time checking the IV's of my Pokémon through the IV Checker in Kiloude City. Even so, to make sure I was giving you the correct IV's corresponding to what he said, I looked up several videos to make sure I was correct. So I want you to confirm that those IV's are correct: "I see.... I see... This Pokémon has outstanding potential overall. That's how I judge it anyway. Incidentally, I would say that its greatest potential lies in its Sp.Def stat. And, well, its Speed stat is good too. Stats like those... They simply can't be beat! THat's how I judge it anyway."

If I got those IV's wrong let me know so I can fully understand how to know. Thanks a million!

Years
  • Hi, I've been looking everywhere for a Female Lileep with Storm Drain. Don't care too much about IV's I can breed it myself.

If it has a special pokeball, or egg moves, that is nice, but I just need the ability.

I curently have stuff like: Perfect 5IV Numel Modest, Perfect 5IV Sandile Moxie Adamant, 5IV Eevee, Onix, Nidoran (sheer force), I also breed so I got tons of stuff.

It shouldn't be a problem to get that Lileep for you. Just know that the female ratio is low so it might take me a little bit. I'd be interested in the Sandile I think. I'll PM you when it's ready.

Thank you for explaining it to me. I was a little confused. I am currently trying to make a team of sorts and wanted a Kangaskhan to fit as my Mega Evolution. So on line #164 I saw a Kangaskhan, with 5IVs and a Jolly Nature. I would love something like that. Even if it only has 3-4 IV's. Also, on line #210 I noticed you have a 6 IV Ditto, can you breed me 2 5 IV Dittos?

I saw what you are looking for and I am going to tell you now that I do not have to much yet, but in your Master list you are missing a Crobat Family and I have a one with the following Stats:

Stats:
    HP: 321
    Attack: 243
    Defense: 211
    Sp.Atk: 177
    Sp.Def:211
    Speed: 355
    Crobat
    Level: 100 Ability: Inner Focus IV's: xx/xx/xx/xx/31/31
    Moves: Toxic | Shadow Ball | Sludge Bomb | Air Cutter​

I am looking at more Pokémon currently that I have that could be of some use to you. Sorry that I do not have very much yet. >3<

Thank you for your generosity and help, Nin.

P.S. This was my first time checking the IV's of my Pokémon through the IV Checker in Kiloude City. Even so, to make sure I was giving you the correct IV's corresponding to what he said, I looked up several videos to make sure I was correct. So I want you to confirm that those IV's are correct: "I see.... I see... This Pokémon has outstanding potential overall. That's how I judge it anyway. Incidentally, I would say that its greatest potential lies in its Sp.Def stat. And, well, its Speed stat is good too. Stats like those... They simply can't be beat! THat's how I judge it anyway."

If I got those IV's wrong let me know so I can fully understand how to know. Thanks a million!

The Kangaskahn should be no problem. The dittos...well, you can't breed dittos so I can't get you those.

On the crobat, those IVs are right :). I actually do have zubats already (I list things by the lowest evo usually), so I'd be more interested in something that I've listed without IVs. But if that Crobat's all you've got, I'll take that :).

Also @Thorton, I do have a Swanna FS, but I'll have to go out and catch it before I can breed it so it might be a little while. What are you offering for the Ducklett?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back