• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Good day Mr. Aesthestode :D Looks like your hack is in full throttle. Im inactive this past month(s) in all PokeSites because I return to school. Your hack looks great and fine :D The last time I visited your thread was something like Beta 5 or 6 but now I revisited it was in its final stage. It improves a lot since the last time I played it. Really like your hacks. Hope you finish this soon and GoodLuck and GodBless to your other hacks :D THUMBSUP for you :D :D I hope to play your final version :D And Im really going to spend time with it with my android device :D GOOD JOB SIR :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    i love this hack its awesome and well put together. i have only encountered one problem however. i just got the fly HM. and when i try to use fly my game freezes. has any1 else encountered this problem or am i just the lucky one?

Typhlosionn

Blazing Fury
    Years
  • i love this hack its awesome and well put together. i have only encountered one problem however. i just got the fly HM. and when i try to use fly my game freezes. has any1 else encountered this problem or am i just the lucky one?
    it does freeze indeed. you cannot use fly

Years
  • Hey there....
    would you allow me to edit red's sprites a little to make it match the manga design?
    your current sprites are missing the white spot in the cap and the pokeball on the back of the jacket.
    if you would allow me to do so, i will post them here and you can use them if you would like.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Hey there....
    would you allow me to edit red's sprites a little to make it match the manga design?
    your current sprites are missing the white spot in the cap and the pokeball on the back of the jacket.
    if you would allow me to do so, i will post them here and you can use them if you would like.

You are talking about red's outfit from Gold and Silver arc. His current sprite is alright i think.

Svas0000

Svas0000
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    Can anyone tell me how to get venusaurite I have finished beta 9.1 but still not have it
    Please tell me someone how to mega evolve venusaur ??????

Last edited:
    Years
  • You are talking about red's outfit from Gold and Silver arc. His current sprite is alright i think.

Here are screenshots from the first volume red green and blue chapter

Spoiler:

as you can see, red's hat has a white spot and his jacket has pokeball on the back.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Can anyone tell me how to get venusaurite I have finished beta 9.1 but still not have it
    Please tell me someone how to mega evolve venusaur ������

In the first island of the Orange Archipielago, go east of Ivy's lab. There's a little chapter that involves the Venusaurite.

JVS

The very best.
    Years
  • Just passed by to say that the game is f*cking amazing! I love the eyecandy's through the game (like glee and songs and stuff like that). It's just so well thought! Best Pokéhack I've ever played. Now I'm just waiting for the next Beat, and ready to play Green Chapter!

Keep it going man, you Rock (:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    *facepalm* JVS, if you noticed then you know he canceled the Green, Blue and Yellow chapters...

Svas0000

Svas0000
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    than it mean's your backpack was full. u receive the msg as u got it. but u actually dont get it if your backpack is full...

btw. any1 has at least a close date to when will be the last beta (10) released? =)

But what about the other mega stone any chance to mega evolve Venusaur

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2020
    Hi, ummm... sorry to bother you but every time I use Metal coat on Onix, it just says "huh?" and will not evolve, is this because the metal coat only works on wild Onix and not the one gifted to you, or did I do something wrong? When I downloaded the file it only gave me the .ips file and not the doc file you mentioned earlier or I would havve read it. Sorry again....

Back