• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Is there a way to get back sold items?

Years
  • So I was reading about breeding earlier and saw that the Everstone is widely used, but I'm 99.9% sure I sold it right after getting it thinking "Why wouldn't I want my pokemon to evolve?". Is there any way I can get it back?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Nope. You're going to have to search the game for another Everstone unfortunately. Once you sell an item, it's basically deleting it from your game. :(

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Unfortunately no, there currently isn't a way to get items that you have sold back. If you want, try visiting the Quick Trades section and use the "Item" prefix and maybe someone will have an extra they are willing to trade to you.

Years
  • Thanks guys, figured I wouldn't be able to, but I thought it worth asking :D

And thanks for the reflection cave tip, I'll check there since I doubt I have anything someone would want to trade for yet.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I feel like it actually would have been nifty if they had implemented a way for us to retrieve sold items; perhaps at slightly more of a higher price than we originally sold them for, haha.

Years
  • It would also be nice if you could spend all those poke$$$ for max revives and TM's rather than just pokemiles and battle points.

Back