• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Bebe's Eevee

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2015
    I evolved it to Jolteon i always loved jolteon i remember that was my main pokemon in XD Gale of darkness

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    The first time I played through the game I had no idea you could get Eevee until much later, so I just boxed it.
    On one of my recent playthroughs, though, I evolved it into Glaceon. ♥

The Amazing Justin

The Original Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    I don't think I've used it since I've been able to get all of the starters. It just doesn't stick out and I always have trouble sticking it onto my team when I have the usual group in Sinnoh which is Pikachu, the starters, Staraptor and Garchomp.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    My first play through of platinum I evolved it into umbreon; my next play through I evolved it into glaceon. Both of them I love.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Spr_4d_133.png

Did you use the Eevee given to you by Bebe in Hearthome City after you've beaten the Elite Four (or were you a soulless trainer that boxed it away for eternity)

Yes, I am a truly soulless trainer. I can't stand Eevee or its evolutions at all, they are extremely overrated and outclassed.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I remember getting it to obtain all the eeveeloutions at that time and that once I had obtained them all I'd put it away in my box.
    There were a few times I used it though because it'd be leveled up a lot for being in the daycare for too long and battled my cousin with it - we'd change to whatever pokemon we had but different every time.
    I never used it on my main story team though because all my slots were filled up.

Back