• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Television or Internet

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • I like the Internet, but I'm almost completely sick of YouTube LPs and such. :/ I have dropped all my subs from LPers in recent weeks due to many things going on, but I can't seem to find myself subbing to another one in the near future.

So my answer is TV. I watch so many shows and love what television can bring and create.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • i don't think i've watched the tv for shows and movies in months. you can get all of that stuff online through netflix or hulu, and the internet consists of much more information and interesting things to watch that don't appear on television. i think the only reason i watch the tv is for news, but again you can get that stuff online.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I got no time to watch TV shows live, so it's either the DVR, netflix or a stream I can randomly find online. I'm still attached to older TV shows that aren't made in this decade. I'm even watching a 90's TV stream right now, so that is my TV right now. lol.

Basically, the internet.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I greatly prefrr internet. Seldom do I find things on tv actually worth watching. Most people I know are the opposite though.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    I don't even watch tv, ever. I much prefer internet.
    Nothing on tv interests me anymore anyway, but that's probably because we have the most basic cable.

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I watch mainly Hulu and Netflix. I don't have a cable box in my room because I find it would be a waste. I prefer to be able to watch whatever show in bulk and without commercials in Netflix's case

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • I get everything that I watch off of nyaa.se.

Fast downloads, and pretty much 100% coverage of the genre.

Youtube is nice, too.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • For me, I spend all my time on the internet. Well not ALL but you get my meaning. That and I don't really HAVE a tv yet, so I have no choice :P

I listen to music whilst on my pc though, so I probably wouldn't use it. Or maybe I would? Right now, I watch anime, youtube vids, do graphics, play games and do not use the tv at all. That and I have Netflix on my pc too. So I think I'll always end up on the internet over using the tv

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Like everyone else here, I don't watch TV anymore. I never liked it, even as a child. Just sitting there mindlessly... consuming anything that come on... even things I hated and didn't want to watch... (like most 90's cartoons) TV just reminds me of how little agency I had at that age, and I would really like to not go back to that ever again. I like my freedom in whatever I want to watch.

So I basically watch Youtube shows, Netflix, or other websites where I can watch anime without having to pay a dime. All powered by internet and things I find to be much more entertaining than the things I used to watch. Although honestly, I tend not to watch things too frequently so much as listen to them when I'm doing something else. I only watch things when I'm eating. Kind of too jittery to just sit down and watch. I prefer doing.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I don't have the TV but when I am at my parents house I do enjoy it a lot! There are some shows I cannot got online, but I can't have the TV because I don't really have money for that :P

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I've got plenty of shows I watch on TV, same goes for Netflix. I don't like watching TV shows or movies on the Internet, just can't keep focus.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Internet all the way. I only use the television at my house for streaming with Netflix and Hulu.
    I can't even watch normal TV anymore--there's too many damn commercials. At least with streaming, the worst is like a minute and a half of advertisement, as opposed to the 5 to 7 minutes they show on regular television. Even a few years ago it wasn't as bad.

Back