• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluechu

World's Only Blue Pikachu!
Years
  • oh latioslegend, you can just ignore my request above (if you even looked at it..) cause i found what i was looking for else where

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    meh i really dont mind but its up to u...yea sure some iv bred pokemon might nice :)

Alright sounds good then =]. I'll see if I can update tomorrow, having a garrage sale through the weekend so I got to keep an eye on it for a few hours after school :P

interested in this...

Latias IVs 15/2/2/31/19/26
    Modest
    285/150/187/350/284/314
    Evs 252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP

check my thread

If you don't mind, could I get the IVs of the lvl 62 HP ice Jolteon please? =]

would you mind if you traded me the metagross instead, cause im already recieving an aerodactyl from someone?

Sure no problem dude.

Flying Squirrel: I guess I can trade :), um I guess I'll take the Swampert =/ would you be interested in Shiny modest Darkari?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    haha sorry I keep changing my mind XD
    could we trade my starmie for your houndoom?

sorry that I keep changing it

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    hey bro, i'm on at the same time as you! woo

i know you wanted breloom/arcanine/gardevoir/gliscor/dusknoir/snorlax/abmipom, and i wanted timidlatias#2/swellow/nonshinyninjask/heracross/metagross/azumarill/heatran...is this the whole trade? i think so, haha

Last edited:

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    haha cool im ready to trade whenever you are

Alright I'll be on wifi in 5 =]

hey bro, i'm on at the same time as you! woo

Alright I can trade after a few others :) (um what were the 5 you wanted from me again, and do you by chance have any new Evd? :P)

Impish Shiny Swampert almost done Lvl 100 by tomorrow.

Well this is good news :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    yeah i some new stuff you might want, for sure. we'll talk about that once your thread's updated to avoid even more messiness, i think, haha. but i've got like..sassy bronzong, timid azelf, shiny toxicroak, and a weezing(this one not yet but on the way)

our trade was shinybreloom/shinyarcanine/gardevoir/gliscor/dusknoir/snorlax/ambipom, for timidlatias#2/swellow/nonshinyninjask/heracross/metagross/azumarill/heatran. i'm catching a couple fillers right now since i need like 7 of them for the clones ! one sec

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    metagross for tentacruel <_<

Oh yeah *face palm*

i know you wanted breloom/arcanine/gardevoir/gliscor/dusknoir/snorlax/abmipom, and i wanted timidlatias#2/swellow/nonshinyninjask/heracross/metagross/azumarill/heatran...is this the whole trade? i think so, haha

Hm I don't believe that were the 5 I wanted?^^; um could you post your list once more, I know I didn't ask for Arcanine -,-

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    oh, ya dont want arcanine anymore. yeah this was the original trade messaged " I think I like your Breloom and Arcanine and a few others if I can make a offer possilby." "Gardevior
    Gliscor
    dusknoir"

and then snorlax and ambipom in PM the other day. but here's my list anyway

Spoiler:

though its missing sassy bronzong and toxicroak right now it hink haha, sorry bout that

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    oh, ya dont want arcanine anymore. yeah this was the original trade messaged " I think I like your Breloom and Arcanine and a few others if I can make a offer possilby." "Gardevior
    Gliscor
    dusknoir"

and then snorlax and ambipom in PM the other day. but here's my list anyway

Hm =/ my mistake then....
    Could I get the following 5
    Milktank
    Breloom
    Arcanine (thought the one I wanted was the same one I recieved in a trade :P)
    Gardevior
    Gliscor

LoversLane: great trading with you =]

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    sure. and i'll take swellow/ninjask/heracross/metagross/heatran. perfect! less insanely tedious trading to do, too, lol. so i'll hop on and trade the 5 and then hop off and grab 5 fillers from my box, sounds good. i'm getting a similiar timid latias from someone else anyway (and i'm gonna train it in the elusive defensive calm mind set! i'll let ya know when i get it done if you're interested, i haven't seen one ev'd like that on here at all)

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    sure. and i'll take swellow/ninjask/heracross/metagross/heatran. perfect! less insanely tedious trading to do, too, lol. so i'll hop on and trade the 5 and then hop off and grab 5 fillers, sounds good. i'm getting a similiar timid latias from someone else anyway (and i'm gonna train it in the elusive defensive calm mind set! i'll let ya know when i get it done if you're interested, i haven't seen one ev'd like that on here at all)

Well the lvl 50 Latias I have can be re ev trained :P. Argh, uh I think I just took all the time I had trading with the last 2 :( I really got to get some sleep its already late enough as it is... and I have testing in my first hour tomorrow...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back