• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caly's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
10gz8dd.png

General Information

Alpha Sapphire

IGN: Anna-Marie
Trainer ID: 02615

Pokemon X
IGN: Anna-Marie
Trainer ID: 39064

Basic Breeding information
- None of the bred/hatched pokemon will be clones; each one is unique and only for one person with the exception of the trophy case.
- All hatched/bred pokemon will have my OT and ID.
- Most pokemon have 3+ IVs since many of them are bred from a 6IV ditto.
- You may not clone these pokemon unless you are explicitly told otherwise.

Already Hatched Pokemon
- All of the pokemon listed in this section have already been hatched and are available for anyone to collect.
- Natures, IVs and Abilities can't be changed.
- EVs can be added on request, movesets can be added on request.
- Most are either competitive, or breeding stock.
- They come in various pokeballs.

Competitive Pokemon
Spoiler:

Trophy Case
Spoiler:

Breed-able Pokemon
- None of the pokemon listed here have been hatched yet.
- Each one has my OT/ID and will be hatched on request only.
- Most of them come with 3+ IVs, sometimes more.
- You may request a certain gender, provided the gender ratio is not low.

HA Pokemon (Various Balls)

Spoiler:

nx8d95.png
Dream Ball Pokemon
nx8d95.png

Spoiler:

4rwao3.png
Moon Ball Pokemon
4rwao3.png

Moon Ball Pokemon A-Z
Spoiler:

5d0vtd.png
Love Ball Pokemon
5d0vtd.png

Love Ball Pokemon A-Z
Spoiler:

Want-list
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I am interested in your unburden treeko, damp mudkip and iron fist chimchar. I can offer a gligar, swablu, tailow and/or drifloon in a dream balls.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Hi Calypsio ☺
I haven't finished ORAS yet and I don't know when I will... Just so zzz for me.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in acquiring Pokémon I like that have EMs only obtainable through ORAS' Move Tutor post-Elite 4? I have lots'n lots of 5-6IV4EM HA Dream Ball females to offer in return for your assistance ☺

Quote me and let me know, or go look at my shop for some ideas of Pokémon you're interested in. I'll look on Serebii for specific Move Tutor Pokémon I want / need after you give me a sign.

Years
I am interested in your unburden treeko, damp mudkip and iron fist chimchar. I can offer a gligar, swablu, tailow and/or drifloon in a dream balls.

Hello! I'm interested in the Giglar, Tailow and Drifloon in dream balls (if they're female.) Let me know if you want to trade.

Years
Hi Calypsio ☺
I haven't finished ORAS yet and I don't know when I will... Just so zzz for me.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in acquiring Pokémon I like that have EMs only obtainable through ORAS' Move Tutor post-Elite 4? I have lots'n lots of 5-6IV4EM HA Dream Ball females to offer in return for your assistance ☺

Quote me and let me know, or go look at my shop for some ideas of Pokémon you're interested in. I'll look on Serebii for specific Move Tutor Pokémon I want / need after you give me a sign.

I'm certainly interested in the dream ball pokemon :) Just let me know how I can help you.

Tek

Years
Hi there. I'd like one of each of your Misdreavus (dream, love, and moon) and one each of the HA Kalos starters, female if you can commit the time.

Check out my shop for offers, lots of stuff you might like. I'll offer up to three wild-caught Aprimon for each female starter you can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back