• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mmorpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leader Ryu

Owner of IE
Years
  • me and some guys are working on a mmorpg, is there anything you guys want to see in it? if ya got any good ideas feel free to ask.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • I'm just curious as to how you're going to host this. You'll definately need a dedicated server to manage all the people coming on, and some pretty nifty knowledge of programming for MMORPGs.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • believe me...this is going to be a lot more difficult then you thought it would be. And Pokemon is a licensed copyright, isn't it? Shouldn't you have permission or anything? :/

Rezeed

A Die-Hard Trainer/Fan
    Years
  • here are some ideas:
    have the currantly avalible pokemon league (maybe orange league)
    try the pokemon contests like the bug catching contest, or pokemon cordination
    i have more but i'm not sure if you would want to hear it

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • LilyPichu said:
    believe me...this is going to be a lot more difficult then you thought it would be. And Pokemon is a licensed copyright, isn't it? Shouldn't you have permission or anything? :/
    If it's for making money, you will have to obtain a license.
    If it's not for profit, and is fanwork, I don't think you will have to.

Leader Ryu

Owner of IE
    Years
  • Rezeed, id love to here your ideas! PM me ok! and im not charging to play the game, so, no worries. And ill add screens to our site asap!

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • Yanno..it'd be nice to give out some info and screenshots before leading people on to believing you have this so-called greatest online game ever. :\

Usually people who boast about their work without any evidence turn out to suck hardcore at what they were bragging about.

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
  • this will be good, even if it isnt THE BEST it will still be a fun online pokemon game, i didnt think netbattle was great but that had loads of people

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • i know their is this place like arean.tip or something I think the site is RuinsSacpe or so. That is like an actual RPG game and all. Maybe you can get some pointers from them as on how to use it on ral RPG and all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back