• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for a couple of HAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Hello. I'm looking for a couple of HAs for my breeding project. Natures and IVs doesn't matter as I can breed that onto it myself. It doesn't matter what evolution stage it is in either. I am currently looking for the following:

HA Purrloin
    HA Tauros
    HA Poliwag
    HA Tyrunt
    HA Lileep
    HA Cranidos
    HA Swinub
    HA Nidoran F/M
    HA Skrelp

I know that this might be quite a lot but I can offer to breed any of the following in return:

Impish/Adamant/Jolly Gible with HA Rough Skin
    Calm Vulpix with HA Drought
    Adamant/Jolly Larvitar with/without HA Sand Veil with Egg moves Pursuit, Dragon Dance
    Impish Gligar with HA Immunity
    Adamant/Jolly Starly with HA Reckless
    Adamant/Jolly Dratini with HA Marvel Scale and Egg moves - Extremespeed/Dragon Dance
    Impish Sableye with HA Prankster and Egg move Recover
    Jolly/Adamant Totodile with HA Sheer Force and Egg moves, Dragon Dance, Crunch and Ice Punch
    Impish Chespin with HA Bulletproof and Egg move Spikes

I also have a decent collection of HA. Just ask and I can see if I have what you seek

My FC: 0147 0198 6816
    Ign: Alfie

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Hello. I'm looking for a couple of HAs for my breeding project. Natures and IVs doesn't matter as I can breed that onto it myself. It doesn't matter what evolution stage it is in either. I am currently looking for the following:

HA Purrloin
    HA Tauros
    HA Poliwag
    HA Tyrunt
    HA Lileep
    HA Cranidos
    HA Swinub
    HA Nidoran F/M
    HA Skrelp

I know that this might be quite a lot but I can offer to breed any of the following in return:

Adamant/Jolly Larvitar with/without HA Sand Veil with Egg moves Pursuit, Dragon Dance
    Adamant/Jolly Dratini with HA Marvel Scale and Egg moves - Extremespeed/Dragon Dance
    Jolly/Adamant Totodile with HA Sheer Force and Egg moves, Dragon Dance, Crunch and Ice Punch

I also have a decent collection of HA. Just ask and I can see if I have what you seek

Right now, I can get you a HA Skrelp and Tyrunt. Not sure what the skrelp looks like, but the tyrunt is one of my 5IV breedjects

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Right now, I can get you a HA Skrelp and Tyrunt. Not sure what the skrelp looks like, but the tyrunt is one of my 5IV breedjects

I'll take you up on that offer! I'm at work at the moment but I will be available in about 7 or 8 hours. What do you want in return?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

HA Purrloin
    HA Tauros
    HA Poliwag
    HA Tyrunt
    HA Lileep
    HA Cranidos
    HA Swinub
    HA Nidoran F/M
    HA Skrelp

Alfie, have you got your own HA Poliwag, HA Lileep, HA Cranidos and HA Nidoran already?

I can breed them for free. (: My Trade Shop has a complete collection of HA, so you might wanna check out.

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Alfie, have you got your own HA Poliwag, HA Lileep, HA Cranidos and HA Nidoran already?

I can breed them for free. (: My Trade Shop has a complete collection of HA, so you might wanna check out.

Hi. Thanks! I'll take you up on that offer :)
    I'm getting poliwag from Basket but I still need the others !

Available in about 2 hours

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hi. Thanks! I'll take you up on that offer :)
    I'm getting poliwag from Basket but I still need the others !

Available in about 2 hours

Alfie, just to let you know I'm already done breeding and hatching HA Poliwag, HA Lileep, HA Cranidos and HA Nidoran!

Please add my FC and remember to prepare four trade-fodders!

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Alfie, just to let you know I'm already done breeding and hatching HA Poliwag, HA Lileep, HA Cranidos and HA Nidoran!

Please add my FC and remember to prepare four trade-fodders!

Alright! Added you. Going online now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back